Lauren Cohan (Maggie Greene)

A/N: You get shot when the governor first attacks the prison

You were just minding your own business while you walked around the court yard. Carol and Axel were talking. Beth and Carl were also walking around. You've been with this groups since the start. You met Rick back at Atlanta when he arrested you.

You didn't do anything bad but you did fight someone for calling your friend a f a g g o t word. The guy clearly didn't see you coming and you knocked him out. Rick thought it was what he deserved and he's partner also patted you on the back and said nice left hook. You were supposed to go to court but the world went to shit and well...

You're in prison now. So there's that.

You looked towards Maggie and she smiled at you from a far. When you arrived with the others on the farm. You got close to Maggie. She always made time or an excuse to see you. She didn't understand why until Lori told her that you were bi and she understood why. She liked you and that scared her. She never did do anything until they were on the road after the barn. Hershel always knew and he didn't care just as long as you treated Maggie with love and respect.

You smiled back at her. You hated how it took a zombie apocalypse for you to meet the one. Maggie is special and god damn strong. She was everything you wanted and more. You were happy. Well I mean as happy as you can be in a apocalypse.

But everything doesn't always go as expected.

A loud shot rang through your ears along with a great amount of pain. Your body hit the floor as you gasped with pain.

"Y/N!"

You looked down and saw blood staining your right pants leg. Shit did that hurt. You went to wrap your leg with a piece of your shirt. You tied it tight. You leaned back on the wall and looked up.

"I'm okay Mags." You yelled back and picking up your hand gun. Those assholes left but they brought in some walkers. Those douche bags.

"Go help her Maggie. We got the walkers." Carl said as he fired his gun. Maggie quickly ran to you.

"H-Hold it tight." You saw how her hands were shaking. You frowned and held her hands.

"Hey look at me. I'm okay. It's not that bad. I'll be fine. I'm okay." You held her hands tightly.

"When you went down I thought-I thought...I can't lose you Y/N. I don't know what I'd do." You cupped her cheeks and softly kissed her lips.

"I'm okay. And plus you can't get rid of me that easily."

**

✌🏽

✌🏽