Katelyn Nacon (Enid)

A/N: You and Enid were best friends before the world went to shit, when a run went wrong, she thought you died. But when Maggie and Jesus bring a girl barely breathing into the hilltop. She hopes and prays that the girl will make it another day

You felt yourself being picked up. You faintly could hear the voices but not really. The faces were blurry. You tried to push them off but you were too weak. You saw a man with long a hair and a beard.

Jesus?

Then you passed out.

**

Enid was sitting on the wall taking watch. She's been taking for a while. Since Rick defeated Negan and the saviors. Things have gotten better there was no threat but the walkers so everything was fine. Everything was great. That was until she saw Maggie and Jesus cae pull up pretty fast.

"Open the gate." She called out to the men who were standing by the gate. The car pulled in as she made her way down the stairs.

"What's-We have to get her inside or she won't make it." Maggie ordered. Enid hurried down and watched as Jesus carried a girl out of the car. Enid took closer look and then gasped.

"Y/N?"

She quickly followed Jesus into the room. The last time she saw you. You went out on a run with your old group. She hated how they choice you. She hated that group so much but yet they took you and her in. She wished she stop you from going. When they came back without you it was like they didn't care you were dead. She cried. Cried so much for the girl she grew to love.

Now here you were. Barely recognizable.

"You know her?"

"Y-Yea. She's my-she's my girlfriend."

Maggie quickly got to work on the girls leg. It had a cut and it was infected causing her to have high fever.

"Enid I need a wash cloth and some water. Now. Get some antibiotic ointment." She nodded and went to get the things. Not even two minutes later she was back with all things Maggie would need. Maggie got started quickly.

After an hour of her of cleaning up and then stitching up the wound she let Enid alone. She sat right next to you holding your now somewhat clean hand. She couldn't believe that you were here. That you were alive.

*

You woke up feeling better then ever. You were still in bit of pain. You remember cutting your leg on piece of medal while you were running away from some guys. You didn't have time to check it. You didn't. You kept on running. Not only were you running from those guys but from the walkers.

You opened your eyes and saw that you were in a white room. A room. You tried to move and leave before these people could hurt you or worse.

"Hey. You're okay. You're okay." That voice. You knew that voice.

"E-Enid?"

"Yea it's me. I'm here." She cried softly and smiled through her tears. "I thought you were dead." She held your hand and kissed the back of it. You smiled slightly and held her hand just as tight.

"I'm alive. So are you." You looked around as best as you could. You were still really tried and sick and thirsty.

"Where are we?" Enid picked you a cup and held up to your lips. You took a sip but then a big gulp. It's been a few days since you've had something to drink.

"You're at this place called the hill top. You're safe."

"We're safe." She smiled and kissed tente top of your head.

**

✌🏽

✌🏽