Ariana Grande

A/N: She sings your favorite of hers song to you

You and Ariana have been dating for the longest time. You loved buying concert tickets and surprising her by being in the front row at her concerts. You loved how big she'd smile when she would see that you were there. You loved seeing that beautiful smile on her face and you were the reason behind the smile. You love her and words couldn't describe how much you love her.

Well it was the same thing today. Ariana thought that you were half across the world and couldn't be at her concert. Which was true but not anymore cause you're in line to see her. You figured since it's been almost two months since you have seen her. You'd come and surprise her. You didn't buy the meet and greet pass just the concert ticket. As much as you wanted to surprise her by being at the meet and greet. You thought this was a better idea.

Some of her fans saw you and screamed when they saw you. You're very known to the Arianators and were very loved. They also promised to not post anything about you being here which you very much appreciated.

Now you were at the front row as the concert started. She sung her heart out with a smile on her face. But you could also tell it wasn't the usual smile she'd have. She kept on singing walking to where you were at. She was literally in front of you. If she'd look down just a little bit she'd see you.

And she did. She stopped singing and gasped. "Y/NN!" She screamed into the mic. You chuckled as you reached up to grab her hand. She quickly held on to your hand and looked back at the band signaling to play your favorite song.

The sun is setting
And you're right here by my side
And the movie's playing
But we won't be watching tonight
Every look, every touch
Makes me wanna give you my heart
I be crushin' on you, baby
Stay the way you are
'Cause I never knew, I never knew
You could hold moonlight in your hands
'Til the night I held you
You are my moonlight
Moonlight

You smiled big as she sang the song right to you as she still held your hand. You couldn't help the warm feeling you felt in your chest as she looked right into your eyes. Her beautiful smile on her face. That smile that made you weak to the knees.

You're happy and she's the reason why.

***

✌🏽

✌🏽