Christian Coulson (Tom Riddle)

A/N: You're a being physically abused by your foster parents and you're scared of Tom cause of everything he's done involving the chamber of Secrets so you don't trust him like you used to

It was the beginning of fifth year and you were grateful that you wouldn't have to deal with your foster parents for the next six months. You hated how that they moved you into a foster home and didn't keep you at orphanage with Tom. You best friend. Well he was. He was your best friend. When you first got to the orphanage you didn't really make friends with the other kids you were different. And they didn't like different. You ended up meeting Tom and he was actually really nice to you. Ever since then you two were like inseparable.

That was until you got sorted into Hufflepuff and he got sorted into Slytherin. Ever since then you've been shunned from seeing him or talking to him. You were hurt and lost with out him. He was your best friend and honestly you did like a him a bit. But after he stopped talking to you, you kept to yourself. You didn't really have any other friends. Well you did, just not ones you could tell your problems to.

Just few months ago you were moved into a foster home. At first you didn't want to go but then you remembered that Tom didn't speak to you anymore. And the reason for you to stay wasn't exactly speaking to you. So you thought it'd be a nice change. But change it was. Not a good one though.

It didn't even last a week before they started hitting you. Denying you food, so you lost a good few pounds. Throughout the summer you have gotten worse you were glad that you were back at Hogwarts. You were actually happy that you'd be able to eat something. But since you were so skinny your bruises were a lot more purple and green. You had a few bruises and cuts on your face. You'd just say you fell. It wouldn't be hard to believe since a lot of people knew you were clumsy.

You saw some students you spoke to and offered a smile which they returned. You sat on the Hufflepuff table more than ready to feed your stomach but you had to wait for the new students to be sorted and Dumbledoor to say his speech he always says at the beginning of year.

As you sat there you moved a strain of hair behind your ear. You then felt eyes on you from across the room. You looked away from the head master to see the familiar green eyes looking back you. As soon as you made eye contact with him you quickly looked away hiding your face with your hair as you looked down.

You could still feel his strong gaze on you. But you didn't spare him a glance.

*

As soon as you were done eating you made your way to library. Only the first years had to follow the head boy. You made your way down the halls. You remember when you and Tom would always make time to go to the small library back at the orphanage. That was the place you two could just relax and talk to each other. Speak about complete nonsense. He was someone you could trust. But after the whole Chamber of Secrets fiasco all your trust for him wavered. You felt like you couldn't trust him, like he wouldn't care if he found out about what happened to you. So you never made the effort. It wasn't like he was trying to talk to you either.

While you walked down the halls you felt like someone was following you. As you turned the corner you looked behind you but saw nothing. Turning to continue your walk you came face to chest to a tall boy.

"I'm so-" You looked up to you bumped into and made eye contact with the blue/greenish eyes.

Tom looked down at you trying to hide the worry, concern and anger he felt. He wanted to know who would dare lay a harmful finger on the only person he truly loves. When he first came to Hogwarts he thought that the two of you would be able to closer than before. But after you were sorted into Hufflepuff, things changed. He changed. Not for the better. He regrets nothing more than pushing you away. After seeing that he completely lost you he started second guessing everything. Was everything else really worth losing the girl he loves. The answer.