Eliza Taylor (Clarke Griffin)

A/N: You get injured while hunting she helps you

You and your best friend went out hunting figured you both would go find something to eat for the others and yourself.

"Look." You turned to where John pointed and saw the deer. You held up the bow with the arrow and steadied your breathing but before you could reales the arrow. You heard a low growl of a jaguar.

"Y/N watch out!"

You turned your head right with when you saw the claws of the jaguar coming at you. You weren't fast enough to dodge it's claws that went for your stomach. The jaguar was only able to claw at your stomach once before John shot at it. You fell clutching your stomach. Blood stained your shirt. This was probably one of the worst pains. Okay not really but it still hurt.

"Alright Y/N here." John presses a cloth on your stomach. You gasped at the sudden pain. "Ah Murphy careful." You moaned out in pain. He gently picked you up and ran back to camp. "You'll be okay Y/NN." You didn't really know what was happening since you were in so much pain. You passed out in his arms and this only caused him to go faster. It wasn't long till he reached the drop ship.

"Clarke! Someone get Clarke!"

Clarke who was in a serious talk with Bellamy turned around when she heard Wells call for him. "Clarke! Come quick." "Why what's wrong?" She quickly followed him. "It's Y/N. She's hurt badly." At the mention of your name she picked up her pace.

"What?!"

She reached the dropship and quickly went in seeing John putting pressure on your stomach. Her heart feeling like it was stopping at the sight of you. You were pale and John had pushed you shirt up and had a new cloth on your bare stomach.

"I-I don't know what to do. Help her Clarke she's losing a lot of blood." Clarke quickly got the med kit and quickly got to work. She couldn't lose you. No she couldn't. Not when everything was starting to get better. She has you. A girl who she loves dearly.

She wasn't going to lose you.

**

You winced in pain when you woke up. You opened your eyes to see the roof of the ship. God were you in pain.

"Hey you're awake." You look to your side to see the beautiful blonde

"Hey you look gorgeous." Clarke chuckled and wiped her eyes. "You scared the crap out of me." You reached up and creased her cheek. Her leaning into your touch as she grabbed your hand.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. That damn jaguar scared the crap out of me too. At least I'll have some cool scars now."

"You're such an idiot." She smiled leaning down and pecking your lips.

"I'm your idiot."

"That you are."

***

✌🏽

✌🏽