Katie McGrath & Melissa Benoist: Supercorp

A/N: What if Kara was kidnapped. What if the man who took her injected her with something, something that stripped her of most of memories on earth.

She felt her head throb in pain. She tried to rub her temples in hopes of getting rid of the pain. But she couldn't. Something was stopping her. Her eyes squinted shut at the bright lights above her. Her heart was racing, pounding in her chest when she was able to see that she wasn't at the DEO. She was in some sorts of basement. Red lamps shining bright above her. Explaining why she felt so weak.

Her blue eyes searched the room but found nothing nor anyone. She felt the panic starting to rise. She couldn't really remember what happened or how she got here. Who took her.

Last thing she remembers was leaving Lena's balcony. After defeating Lex and Leviathan. She wanted to stay with Lena. But she didn't. Lena was still a bit hesitant to open up to her again. Kara was willing to start all over with Lena if she had to. After everything she wasn't going to give up on the woman that she loved so deeply. Even if what Lena said hurt her. So she left. Lena wanted space, time and Kara would give that to her.

She was going to go back to her apartment when...it all went dark. And now..now she was here.

"Ah your finally awake." At the sound of the voice she tensed. Before she had to register what or who it was pain shot throughout her body causing her to scream out in agony. Shockwaves rushing throughout her body. Once the shocking was off she went limp on the chair. Twitching every few seconds.

"Oh we are just getting started." At the sight of a syringe filled with green liquid she tried to move away her heart rate going through the rough. She knew exactly what that green liquid was. She held the arms of the chair in a tight grip as the man got closer and closer.

"Let the fun begin."

*

"Miss Luthor Alex Danvers is here to see you." At the sound of Jess the ceo sighed and nodded. "Send her in." Lena stacked her papers in her folder and put them off to the side. She couldn't imagine why the older Danvers sister wanted to speak to her. She knew that since she last spoke with Kara it got ugly. Real ugly. She said things that she regrets and hopes Kara knew that she didn't mean it. She was just so angry. Angry but mostly hurt that the hero lied to her for so long. It was even worse that lex was the one to tell her. Once Lex and Leviathan were defeated she wanted nothing more than to run to Kara's arms but she held back. She held back cause she was scared. Scared of being hurt again. Scared of being betrayed again. She needed a little more time to collect herself.

So ever since the moment they shared on the balcony of her office three days ago. The hero was doing what Lena asked for her to do. Which was to stay away. As much as she wanted Kara to wrap her up in a warm strong hug she didn't give in to that feeling. She couldn't her pride, her stubbornness would let her. And just like the blonde promised she didn't bother Lena. Kept her word by saying 'I'll always be here for you Lena. Always. All you have to do is call.' And like that she left.

Lena didn't have more time with her thought cause then Alex came in her office. Looking frantic. The more she studied the older woman's facial features the more anxious she got to find out why she was here.

"Look I know you don't want to see me but I need to know if you've seen Kara." It wasn't a question.

"What-Lena just tell me when was the last time you were with Kara."

"The same day we stopped leviathan and Lex. She left right after she brought me home."

"Fuck!" At the sight of the director is destress she stood up from chair and went around her desk to stand closer to Alex.