Troian Bellisario (Spencer Hastings)

A/N: Part two of you like her, you also get kidnapped by A

You were walking home since for some reason Alison wasn't at school and none of the other girls were either. You tried to Ali but she didn't answer neither did the other girls. Since you had to stay after school to finish a project that took longer than you thought. You had to walk. With the time change it got darker a whole lot quicker.

You called your mom but she was stuck at the office so just went walking.

As you walked home you felt like someone was watching you. Following you. You continued walking but a lot faster than before. You thought you were just being paranoid. But no you indeed saw someone in a black hoodie following you.

You turned around to make a run for it but as soon as you faced the the direction you were going. A bat was swung at you and you were knocked out.

**

You shouldn't let your little sister walk home by herself. Something could happen to her.
                          -A

"Why won't Y/N answer me!?" Alison yelled. Her hands were shaking in fear. This bitch could have her sister and could hurt her. They were all worried about the younger girl. Spencer was trying to get Caleb on the phone so he could track your phone. She needed to find you. Not only because your one of her closest friends sister but because she's in love with you. There's no denying it anymore.

"We'll find her Ali. Caleb is tracking her phone right now." Emily took her girlfriend into her arms holding her close. She had no doubt that they'd find you.

And they will. They just didn't know if they'd be on time.

*

"Who are you?"

You were tied to a chair in a small room. It looked like a basement. You had a deep gash on the side of your forehead from the hit you that knocked you out. So the side of your face was covered in blood.

"I thought I told you not to hurt her." The girl said to the hooded man.

"Well things got messy. Now do you have my money." You saw the gurl hand a small bag to the man. The man looked into the bag and nodded before leaving out the door. You saw that outside was trees. You weren't in a basement but in cabin maybe. Your chest was heaving up and down so fast you felt like you were going to pass out.

"Well this is going to be great." You felt your throat tighten when you saw the glimpse of the girls face.

Spencer.

No. No it couldn't be. Spencer would never hurt you.

"Now I can see why my sister likes you. My oh lucky sister." It wasn't. This girl had a British accent. You were so confused. Maybe it was the hit you received that was making you see things.

"My name is Alex and you know my sister. Spencer." You blacked out your eyes rolling back.

**

You felt arms lifting you up. Laying you on what felt like a bed.

"Y/N? Can you hear me?" You opened your eyes squinting them at how bright it was. You covered your eyes but snapped them open when you realized that you weren't in the cabin anymore. You looked around and saw everyone sitting in a small hospital room. Your gaze stopped on Spencer.

You heard the heart monitor beeping like crazy. Did Spencer really have a sister. Or did Spencer really kidnap you. You were so confused.

"Hey calm down. It's okay. Your safe now Y/NN." You heard your sister right next to you.

"There was a g-girl." You saw that they all shared a look. "Did you see her face." Alison sighed knowing very well that she'd have to tell you about the person that was harassing her and the girls.

"Wait you saw her face? Who was it?" Hanna asked. You looked back at Spencer. But you didn't see the same look these so called Alex was giving you. Alex's gaze held so much hate and jealousy. Spencer's was more caring, loving.

Ali then told you about this A person and how she was being a bitch to the girl. A major bitch.

"So her face."

"Her name is Alex." The girls looked at each other confused. You weren't sure if you should tell that the person you saw was Spencer. Well a girl with Spencer's face.

"Spencer. She looked...she looked like Spencer." You whispered. The girls gasped and looked at Spencer. She sat next to your bed with wide eyes.

"What?" You looked at Spencer who was looking at you confused.

"B-But it wasn't you. I'm sure. She said something about being adopted and how she wanted revenge on you. Saying that you had to much of a perfect life. I-I don't know what else she said. I passed out."

"Spencer has a twin?!"

"There's two of them?!" Everyone stared at Hanna. "What? I love you Spenc but one of you is enough."

"Can I talk to Y/N." Ali looked hesitant but eventually nodded kissing the top of your head. "I'm glad you're okay. We'll tell you everything else once we get out here." You nodded looking back at Spencer once everyone left.

"I'm sorry this happened to you." You shook your head taking her hand in yours.

"It's not your f-But it is. This Alex knows how much I care about you. How much I love you. Now that we know who she is, although I'm still confused that I have a twin. But I'm not that surprised with everything that's happened. But now I know the motive. She's trying to hurt me. And she's doing that by hurting someone I truly care about. I'm so sorry that your involved in this." You knew you should have been listening but you were stuck on there words.

"Y-You love me?" You whispered. Maybe it was the meds they gave you. Maybe you were hearing things. Yea that's probably it.

"Yes Y/N I've loved you for the longest time." You felt your cheeks heat up.

"What? Really? Why?" You looked down mentally slapping yourself. "I uh mean that's nice. I love you too." Spencer chuckled leaning forward you leaning the rest of the way meeting her lips with sweet kiss. She creased your cheeks in a loving way.

"Ah so it was Spencer you were crushing on. I should known." Ali said with a smile. Emily, Aria and Hanna following behind her.

"Okay now what do we do about this Alex chick."

"We set a trap. And I know exactly how." Spencer said with a smirk.

**

 ✌🏽

✌🏽