GiGi & Bella Hadid

A/N: you finally get over the crush you have on Bella

You knew it was something that had be done. So you did it. Well it was hard but Gigi was a big help. She found out about your crush on Bella and she understood. I mean hello she was in love with you. And your her sisters best friend. Who also happens to have feelings for her sister. So she understood.

She helped. The best she could while pushing her feelings a side.

With Bella completely ignoring you. It sucked but it helped. Gigi was with you these past few months. She would sometimes accompany you to the studio. And sometimes you'd go with her to the photo shoots.

While she was with you songs went from sad to happy. Yes you released some songs about falling in love with someone you shouldn't have. Songs about loving someone that'll never love you in that way. Now five months later song writing became more fun and not depressing. You smiled seeing that your fans were loving the mood change.

Even if for someone reason you lost your best friend things were okay. Yes you missed Bella but not like before. You honestly felt okay and over it. No more romantic feelings for Bella.

"Hey there buddy." You looked away from your song book to see Gigi walking into your studio that's in your house. You smiled when she wrapped her arms around your shoulders from behind. You chuckled and hugged her arms.

"What are you doing here I thought you were going out with the girls." You turned around she sat on your lap. She tried to peak at your notebook. But you shut it. She groaned and you chuckled.

"I'll show you when I'm finished." "Fine but I'm here because the girls had something's to do with their boyfriends so they rescheduled. So I'm here cause I know you won't leave me." Gigi saw how you blushed and looked down. She wanted to kiss you but she could wait. She knew you were starting to grow feelings for her. Well that's what it seemed. And she was being really hopeful. You looked up at her and smiled a bit shyly.

You thought it was bad to now have feelings for Gigi. Just not long ago you had feelings for Bella. But Bella never knew. So it'd be okay. Right? But what if Gigi didn't have the same feelings.

"What are you thinking about?" Gigi asked snapping you out of your thoughts. You looked up at her and gasped a little when her face was just an inch or two away from your face. You searched her eyes and saw that the want in them as they looked down at tour lips and then back at your eyes. You went with your gut and leaned the rest of the way.

The rest was history.

Two months later the two you were girlfriend and girlfriend. You honestly never been so happy. You didn't even see or hear of Bella. Well you were bit worried for your friend but that's all she was now friend. You asked Gigi about her and she said that she was away on tour with Abel. So that's why you haven't seen her.

Oh well. Although-never mind.

With your album coming out they were having a release party for you. Gigi was your date and you honestly didn't want to go but you know pushing yourself out of your comfort zone.

"You know we don't have to go babe." Gigi kissed your cheek as she stood next to you. You stood straight after tying your shoe.

"Yea I know I want to go." She smiled and nodded pecking your lips. She took your hand lead you out of the house. You opened the door for her car and got in.

It wasn't long till you arrived and the paparazzi was going crazy. You helped Gigi out of the car and the both of you made it into the building. Even though you and Gigi started dating two months ago. You never actually came out yet. The two of you just never stopped going out in public. A lot of people shipped you two.

Throughout the whole party they played your music. Well the dj stopped playing your music you asked him to play something else. Most of your music was kinda of slow beat. So you asked to play some BEYONCÉ or someone else with a party vibe.

You smiled and laughed with a few friends. You talked with Lauren and Camila while Gigi spoke to her friends. You were going around making sure everyone was having a a good time. Yes it kinda wasn't tour job but you felt obligated. 

While you you were speaking to Selena and Taylor you felt hands covering your wyes You smiled and chuckled. "Hey babe." You turned around ready to kiss her but stopped when you saw who it was.

"Bella?" You asked confused.

"Hey." She said like nothing has happened. Like she didn't ignore you for almost eight months. You just smiled in the most polite way you could.

Before she could kiss a tipsy Gigi walked towards you. Kissing you cheek and wrapping her arms around you. You smiled at the older girl.

"Oh hey look it's my sister every one. She finally decided to come back." You looked back at Bella to see her with a slight frown but then she smiled.

"Yea we missed you Bells." You said with a smile. You could now truly say that you over the girl. After seeing her face to face. You could safely say that your heart belongs to another person. And that person was in your arms.

**

✌🏽

✌🏽