Melissa Benosit (Supergirl)

A/N: She gets jealous for @FballerJo10

One thing Kara hated was that you sometimes tend to be just a little bit oblivious. When Kara first started dating you, she loved, she still loves how innocent and nice you are. There was just something about you that brought out a different side to Kara. It scared her but she also loved the feeling.

You worked with animals and Kara absolutely loved watching you work. She met you through Sam and Ruby. Ruby was a field trip to the zoo and you were the cute, shy but cool zoologist. Supergirl was also there well just because and saw Ruby. Thought she'd say hi. But when she saw you she was stuck. She was paralyzed. She couldn't stop looking at you. Never had she seen someone so beautiful while holding a snake.

Since then Kara and you have been friends first and then started dating. Kara could never get over just how adorable you were.

She watched you from across the bar as you laughed it up with Sam. She loved watching you smile and have fun. It was rear to see you out an about on your day off. But once you met the group. You became more comfortable around them and let lose. Now you still had your shy moments with others. But with her or the group you were a free soul.

"How is she?" Kara looked away from you and towards Lena.

"She's good. She's great actually." Lena smiled at you from a far and then back at Kara. "I'm happy for you Kara. Did you tell her?" Kara smiled and nodded.

"Yea I did."

"How'd she take it?"

"She already knew." Lena left out a small laugh. "Oh I have to hear this."

"Told me the glasses don't really help." Kara mumbled. Lena let out a laugh as she held her stomach. "Oh shut it Lena. They do help. I can't believe she said the exact same thing you and Maggie said."

"Can't-Uh Kara?" Kara furrowed her eyebrows at the change of Lena's tone. She looked at Lena only to have Lena point towards your direction. Kara looked back at you only to see some guy being way to close to you. She used her super hearing to hear what he was saying to you.

"Hey sexy you looking good tonight."

"U-Uh-Why don't you come with me and me and my big friend down stairs will show you a good time."

"N-No thanks."

"Oh come on I know you want any other pair of boobs in this place wants to give it a go with me."

When the guy stepped closer to you. Kara marched her way over to you with clenched fist and a tight jaw.

"She said no asshole." Kara wrapped her arms around your waist you physically relaxing into her embrace leaning backwards. Kara held you close to her front.

"Oh one for the price of two. Why don't you two come with me-" He was stopped by Kara's fist meeting his face. Not enough actually really hurt him but enough to give him a bloody nose.

"Ah you bitch." Now it was your turn to hit him in the shin. He gasped in as he limped away before you or Kara could do anything.

"Hey baby thank you for saving me." Kara turned you around and leaned down go peck your lips.

"Anytime babe. Anytime."

**

✌🏽

✌🏽