Alan Rickman (Severus Snape)

A/N: You and Severus have a father/daughter relationship
This one is like the one shot for Hermione when you get turned into a werewolf. If you haven't read that one you should but you fine have to

You were walking down the path of the forbidden Forrest. You knew you shouldn't have but you also wanted to go to the black lake. You thought it'd be okay. You should have asked your friends to come with you but you wanted to come alone. Maybe not the best idea but you knew some dangerous spells. Not mention painful ones to. So you thought you'd be okay.

Well you thought.

You were making you way back from the lake after doing your assignments from most of your professors. Actually all of your professors. It was getting dark so you picked up the pace.

You froze when you heard a growl and branches snapping. You turned around but couldn't really see anything. It got dark so quickly. You took out your wand.

"Lumos maxima." You faced the light towards the sound. Your eyes widening in fear when you saw how it was. Fenrir Greyback. He smirked at you as he stood tall ready to attack. You dropped your bag.

You turned around and ran. Hearing his heavy stomps behind you.

"Reducto!" You shouted the trees next to him exploding into small pieces causing him to stumble to the side. You ran as fast as your legs could. But before you use one of the other spells you were tackled to the floor. You wand slipping from you grip. You felt the pain shoot throughout your body when you felt his teeth sink into your shoulder.

You let out a scream of pain. Clawing at his face. You felt your strength slowly fading he pulled away and smirked down at you. Before he could do anything else he was sent off you.

"Expelliarmus!" Fenrir flew back his back hitting a tree. Snape saw how you were barely breathing. He looked back at Greyback and saw that he was getting back up.

Severus Snape was very protective of you for many reasons. You were a Slytherin obviously but he also saw how you were. Snape has known you since you were a baby. Your dad and Snape went to school together. Now they weren't close but Snape did see you quite a lot. This caused you for some reason to make place in his cold heart. He saw how sometime he's father was cruel to you. Every time you'd get into an argument you'd go to his house. You once said that you wished Snape was your father.

This caused Snape to actually smile. He did look at you like a daughter.

So when he saw Greyback getting back up. He used another spell. One of the unforgivable curse.

"Crucio!" He didn't even flinch when he heard the screams coming from Greyback. Snape looked back down at you to see that you were barely conscious. He leaned down and gently picked you up. He looked back at the other man and using another spell knowing very well that I'd he didn't use it this could come back and bite him in the ass.

"Obliviate."

*

Ever since then you were even more protected by Severus. You would always go to him for help. Especially when the changes started to happen. He made sure you were able to control your self. Making sure that you'd take your potions every full moon.

When you went home with enough courage to tell your parent what happened to you. Severus was a bit worried but figured your parents would understand.

That was until you came back the following year looking worse. When he'd ask about how the talk went with your parents. Your eyes would fill with tears and you'd change the subject. He knew it didn't go well.

When he tried to get in contact with your parents. They wouldn't listen nor were they home. That's when he found out about how you were no longer welcomed at the house.

You hugged Snape bursting into tears when you told him that Hermione found out about you being a werewolf. And that she wasn't your friend anymore. And that you find have a home to go back to. Your parents disowned you. You just felt so alone and tired. Snape pulled you close to him.

"Granger will come around Y/N you'll see. She just needs time. As for your parents. I'm not sure. But I can assure you that you aren't alone. Potter and that Weasley don't seem to be living your side at any moment. I am also here. You should know that." He wiped your tears away.

"Thank you dad."

**

✌🏽

✌🏽