USWNT

They find out that your parents are abusive

You were getting out of the cab arriving for camp. You tried to ignore the pain that shot up your side when you lifted your bag. It was nothing new. Your step father was ruthless and he hated your guts. He took out his anger out on you and your mother wouldn't do anything about it.

As you went to turn around you were practically tackled to the floor by two people. Mallory Pugh and Emily Sonnet. You let out a small whine mixture of a whimper. This didn't go unnoticed by your two team mates.

"Shit. You okay?" Mal quickly got off you followed by Sonny. You coughed out it sounding more like wheeze.

"Yea I'm fine. Geez we play soccer not football." Mal and Emily shared a look with out you seeing. They knew something was up but they didn't know what it was. You were a great liar.

*

"Are you sure you're okay I saw Mal and Emily practically tackle you down." You nodded at the older forward. You were in the locker room changing into your training clothes. You snapped your head up when you heard Alex gasp out.

"Geez Y/N that isn't from the tackle is it." You looked down at saw tour bruise that was on your ribs.

"What oh no, no it wasn't I got it a few days before. I fell off my skateboard at the skate park. I'm fine." You pulled on your shirt and turned away from Alex who was basically like your mom. Not really but she was someone you wished was your mom. Or how a mom is supposed to treat their child. Her and Kelley they were like your team moms. Although Ash and Ali have their motherly moments.

"Are-Come on Alex they'll start with out us." You quickly interrupted and picked up your cleats nudging Alex before leaving the locker room.

*

What made them know that you were being mistreated by your parents was when they had their first game. They saw how much of a douche bag your dad was when he spoke to you. You're mom was no better.

When they saw how much your parent brought you down, they brought your mode up. Kelley was so close to punching your dad across the face. But they wouldn't cross that line, yet.

Tierna was the one who over heard your parents completely degrading you. The team wasn't that far behind. Tierna saw your dad leading you away from the team and she rushed to catch up to you. Cause the way he grabbed your arm she didn't like one bit.

"Is that seriously how you fucking play?" "How pathetic. We came all this way to see you play only for you to play like that." "Look at me when I'm talking to you, you little shit." At the sight of your dad roughly grabbing you by your arm. Tierna quickly made her way to you.

"Get your hands off her." She pushed your father away from you and pulled you towards her. You were too ashamed to say anything. His words hitting close.

"That's my-Sir were going to have to ask you to leave before we show you what's it like to be on the receiving end of a ass whopping." Kelley and Ashlyn stepped in front of you and tierna.

Your dad stepped back a little nervous at all the woman who had stood up for you. Your mom was no different.

"She's my-You don't treat your children like how you just treated Y/N. Don't think we're stupid, we've seen the bruises on her body. The hand prints, the cuts. Leave before we make you." Ashlyn said a dangerous look in her eyes. She saw the fear in your fathers eyes. He looked back at you and even though you were safely in Tierna's arms. You still shrunk in fear. Tierna hugged you closer to her.

"Don't bother coming home."

"Trust me you won't be missed ass face." Sonnet said kicking the ball that she held at your father hitting him directly in face when he turned around. "Oh yeah direct hit!"

"You bitch!" Morgan came with security and they escorted your birth givers out.

"Hey look at me Y/NN-How'd you guys know?"

"We weren't sure. But we had our suspicions. You should have told us Y/N. They won't hurt you. Not anymore." Alex said as she hugged you followed by the rest of your team.

You were surrounded by the people who love you and would do anything to protect you. You are so grateful to have them in your life.

*

6 ft away from each other if someone gets too close spray they asses with some Lysol

✌🏽