Introduction (Renewed)

It was just another day in the Mushroom Kingdom, Mario was fighting with SMG4 because he wanted to look at spaghetti pictures, Bowser was being fabulous, Fishy Boopkins and Bob were talking about anime, and Saiko and Tari were playing games, you were just relaxing on a chair playing on your phone. 

SMG4: MARIO, NO! IT'S MY COMPUTER! GET YOUR OWN!

Mario: But I must look at spaghetti!

SMG4: NOPE! BEGONE, THOT!

Mario: OH, WAIT WAIT WAIT-

SMG4 slapped Mario, sending him flying into the wall.

Mario: *Muffled* Man, what an asshole!

(Y/N) Well, you started it, you did snatch the computer from him.

Mario: Shut up...

Mario needed to cool down, so he decided to invite Meggy over, since she seemed to be the only one who was loyal to him, apart from Luigi. He dialed Meggy's number and put the phone to his ear, Meggy eventually answered.

Mario: Hey Meggy!

Meggy: Oh hey, Red! What's up?

Mario: I want you to come over, SMG4 and I got in a bit of a fight, so I just need someone to talk to.

Meggy: What did you fight about?

Mario: We were fighting over a game of chess...

Meggy: Okay then...? I'll come over anyway.

Mario: Thanks!

Meggy: See ya!

Mario slammed the phone down on the table, and started eating spaghetti.

(Y/N): Yo, who was that you were talking to?

Mario: Oh, just a friend, you'll meet her when she gets here.

(Y/N) Yeah... Well, someone did decide to destroy my house. Peach was nice enough to let me live here while I look for a nice place to live again. 

Mario: *Thoughts: Why can't Peach be THAT nice to me?*

Shortly afterwards, Meggy arrived. She avoided Bob and Fishy Boopkins, who were still talking about anime.

Meggy: So, what did you want to do?

Mario: Actually, I changed my mind, I want to help you train for the upcoming Splatfest.

(Y/N): That sounds interesting...

Meggy: Who's that?

Mario: Oh, that's (Y/N)! Peach let him stay in the castle for a while, because some total asshole decided to blow up his house.

Meggy: That's awful!

SMG4: I know right, and I don't like accusing people, but I actually think it was Bob.

Bob: WhAt? WhY dO yOu ThInK iT wAs Me?

SMG4: Bob, you've been a pain in the ass recently, you kicked a bowl of Tubbiecustard, which led to the castle being swarmed by Teletubbies, and back in August, you ditched Mario and Luigi and left them to die to T-Pose Zombies.

Meggy: Please don't remind me of that, it was an awful experience being a victim of that awful virus...

(Y/N): So, can I come along?

Meggy: Sure! The more the merrier! 

You, Mario and Meggy went down into the pipe that led to Inkopolis, but at your first sight, you were in shock. Meggy waved her hand in your face.

Mario: Ermmm... (Y/N)? You there?

You were looking around, gazing at the incredible city.

(Y/N): Now, THIS is a city.

Meggy: *Giggle* I know right?

You and the others arrived at the training grounds to help Meggy train for the upcoming Splatfest, but a familiar face was spying on you.

???: I'll get you back, Meggy.

Meggy: Huh?

???: Oh, shit!

The mysterious figure quickly disappeared.

(Y/N): Meggy, you alright?

Meggy: Yeah, just thought I saw something, anyways, let's train!

You went into the training grounds, as Meggy gave you a Splattershot.

Meggy: Alright, let's do this!

You jumped behind a wall, Meggy began firing her Splattershot at you.

(Y/N): *Thoughts: Shit...* Oh, wait!

You took a Splat Bomb out and threw it towards Meggy, she smiled and turned into her Squid Form, she jumped off the wall to avoid the explosion.

(Y/N): Aw, fuck.

Meggy appeared behind you, and grinned.

Meggy: Hiya!

(Y/N): Well- 

Meggy shot you, sending you flying at Mario.

Mario: Ow!

(Y/N): Sorry, Mario!

Mario: Itsa fine!

Meggy: Hey, boys!

(Y/N): Hmm?

You turned around, Meggy was holding a Mini-Splatling.

Mario: RUN BIOTCH! RUN!

Meggy fired the Mini-Splatling, you grabbed Mario and got behind another wall.

(Y/N): We need to distract her...

Mario: I know how!

Mario got naked, and your eyes set on fire.

(Y/N): NO! That's too much!

Mario: Grrrr! Fine!

Mario quickly put his clothes back on, as Meggy leaped into the air and got her Splat-Dualies out.

Meggy: Splat.

(Y/N): OH, FUCK!

The Inkling began firing her Splat-Dualies, you and Mario kept getting soaked with orange ink, and eventually, Meggy stopped.

Mario: Oh, Mama Mia...

(Y/N): Yowch... Not the kneecaps...

Meggy: D-did I go too hard on you boys?

(Y/N): Y-yeah... I've never done this before...

Meggy: Sorry about that... I always get carried away when I'm training. How about we have a break for now?

Mario: Okie dokie!

Mario got his spaghetti out and began eating, as Meggy walked up to you.

Meggy: For a first time, you were pretty good!

(Y/N): Heh, thanks Meggy.

Meggy: But still, there's room for improvement. Let's just rest up, and we'll get back to training.

You nodded, and took a sigh of relief.

(Since this chapter is getting a shit ton of attention, I thought I would renew it and add more onto it! God, looking back at this, I was so crap at writing, but I've majorly improved ever since I started this XD)

(Also, just a note. When MXR is done, which won't be for a while, I will be renewing more of the earliest chapters, which should be fun to do!)

(Thanks for all the attention on this chapter!)

Anyways, lata!