Sahelanthropus

Orange Angel: It's time to run a field test.

Xeggy: Where are we going to send it, though?

Flame: Hmm...well, you do want some revenge on SB123 Meggy, don't you, Orange Angel?

Orange Angel: Yes...

Flame: Why not send this thing to Isle Delfino?

Orange Angel smiled.

Orange Angel: Good thinking... It could cause so much destruction.

Xeggy: Hey, Masked Jackal? Open the portal.

The masked jackal nodded, and clicked his fingers. A large portal opened in front of the villains.

Orange Angel: Let's see what Sahelanthropus can do.

Sahelanthropus let out a roar, then the giant walked into the portal.

-With you...-

(Y/N): Hey Francis, do you want to play some Super Smash Each Other In The Ass Bros with me, Meggy and Tari?

Francis: Sure!

You grabbed the controller and started to play, Infinite and Crystal were outside, talking to each other.

Crystal: So, what did you want to talk about?

Infinite: Something tells me that even after both Dark Squid and Mephiles have been defeated, this isn't over yet.

Crystal: Why do you say that?

Infinite: Well, ReaderFromWR has been getting some nightmares recently, and one of Machito's friends is suffering from something which is only getting worse. The nightmares ReaderFromWR has been having, i don't think they're normal.

Crystal: Hm?

Infinite: I had a talk with Machito about it, and i believe that ReaderFromWR is not actually having nightmares, he's having visions of the future.

Crystal: Could be. But did Reader ever tell you what was in his nightmares?

Infinite: No, but-

Infinite's phone began ringing, he answered it, SB123 Meggy was on the other end. (Yay, i finally got one of the multi-universal phones!)

SB123 Meggy: Infinite?

Infinite: Heya, what's up?

SB123 Meggy: Something is going on over here at Isle Delfino! You need to see this!

Infinite: Shit. Alright, i'm coming over there.

SB123 Meggy: Please hurry! I'm getting worried as to what this-

The line suddenly went dead.

Infinite: What the?

Crystal: That didn't sound good. We need to go over there and see what's happening!

(Y/N): Hm? What's going on?

Infinite: Something is happening in SB123's universe.

Meggy: Again? Is Dark Squid doing something?

Infinite: She better not be.

Crystal: Well, we gotta hurry!

Infinite: You two wanna come along?

(Y/N): Sure!

Meggy: Yep!

Infinite: Alright then.

Infinite opened a portal, you and the others ran into it, a few seconds later, you found yourself on Isle Delfino again.

(Y/N): God, this place is gorgeous.