The dancing clown

(The idea for this chapter was suggested by @DanteNabinger, thanks for the suggestion!)

You and meggy were playing a game of chess, meggy had just managed to checkmate your king.

Meggy: Checkmate!

(Y/N): Dang it. Good game, meggy.

Meggy: Thanks.

B0b: HaS aNyOnE sEeN bOoPkInS? 

SMG4: I think he went outside, no idea why.

(Outside...)

Fishy was playing with his Yu-Gi-Oh cards with luigi, they were both having fun, but then it began raining.

Fishy: Awww, i was having fun! Now we'll have to head back inside.

Luigi: Alright, let's go.

Fishy packed up his cards, but he accidentally dropped one of his rarest cards and it fell down into a sewer.

Fishy: OH NO!

Luigi: What is it?

Fishy: One of my rarest cards just fell down into the sewer! I need to get it back!

Luigi: Can't you get another one? It's just a card-

Fishy: Just a card!? That's one of my best cards! 

Luigi: Alright, just be careful.

Luigi went back inside, while fishy tried to get his card back, he was about to give up until he heard a voice.

???: Hi there, fishy.

Fishy: Huh?

Fishy looked into the sewer, he saw two eyes looking at him.

Fishy: W-who are you?

Pennywise: I'm pennywise, the dancing clown! I see you dropped something of yours down here...Do you want it back?

Fishy: M-my dad told me to not take things from strangers...

Pennywise: I'm no stranger, i'm your friend...

Fishy wasn't sure about the clown, but trusted him after a few minutes.

Fishy reached for the card, but then pennywise tried to grab his hand and bite it, fishy quickly pulled his hand out.

Fishy: You're no clown!

Fishy ran back inside, and saiko noticed that he was really scared.

Saiko: What's the matter fishy?

Fishy: A-a clown attacked me! 

Saiko: A clown? Where?

Fishy: Outside, in the sewer!

Saiko got an umbrella and went outside with fishy, fishy pointed at the sewer, saiko looked into the sewer, and nothing was there.

Saiko: Was this a joke? Because if it is then it's not funny fishy.

Fishy: I'm not lying!

Saiko: C'mon, let's head back inside.

Saiko grabbed fishy and went back inside.

(Meanwhile...)

Pennywise was going through the sewers, and managed to get into the basement of the castle.

Pennywise: Yes...now to torment these people.

Pennywise found the power box in the basement, and turned off the lights.

(Y/N): Huh? Why'd the lights go out?

Meggy: Did a fuse blow?

SMG4: Well, i'll go check in the basement, the power box is probably going crazy again.

SMG4 grabbed a flashlight and went down to the basement, it took a while, but he eventually found the power box.

SMG4: Alright, now to-

A hand suddenly covered SMG4's mouth, he was freaking out.

Pennywise: Calm down.

SMG4: -Who the fuck is this creepy dude?!-

After a while, saiko was getting impatient.

Saiko: What's taking him so long?!

Meggy: Maybe he's hurt himself? We should go check.

(Y/N): Alright, let's go see what's happened.

You gave saiko and meggy a flashlight, fishy decided to come along as well, you went into the basement, which was even creepier now because it was dark.

Meggy: Jeez, it's dark.

Saiko: Keep an eye out for SMG4 you two, i want this to be over with quickly so i can get out of here.

(Y/N): It's so messy down here.

Meggy: Wait, look! Over there!

Meggy pointed at SMG4, who was under some debris, you ran over and helped him get out.

SMG4: Thanks...but we gotta get out of here!

(Y/N): Why?

Suddenly the lights came back on, and behind SMG4 was a very scary clown.

SMG4: RUN BITCH! RUN!

You and meggy followed SMG4, the clown was running after you and was making creepy faces, after a few minutes you bumped into saiko and fishy.

Saiko: Good, you found SMG4! Now let's get out of here- WHAT IS THAT?!

Pennywise was running up behind you, everyone went to the doors, but they were locked.

Saiko: SHIT! 

Pennywise: Come on, i just want to have fun.

Pennywise slowly approached meggy, but fishy got in the way.

Fishy: Hey! You'll have to deal with me first!

Pennywise: ...

Pennywise then suddenly hit fishy, he went rolling down the stairs, and began crying.

Pennywise: Now... time to-

Fishy: WAAAAAAAA, DADDY!!!

The ground began shaking, and all of a sudden a tentacle emerged from the roof and grabbed pennywise.

Pennywise: W-what?!

The tentacle went back through the roof, and pennywise was greeted to fishy boopkin's dad.

Pennywise: How ya doing?

Fishy's dad spun around a few times, then let go of the clown, sending him flying into space, never to be seen again.

Fishy: Thank you dad!

Fishy boopkins dad tried to give a thumbs up, then went back to the sea.

(Y/N): ...

Meggy: ...

Saiko: ...

Fishy: What? 

Meggy: Let's just go back to what we were doing...

You and meggy went back to playing chess, wondering what had just happened.

(Y/N): Well... i didn't expect a giant to come out of nowhere and suddenly save us.

Meggy: I knew fishy had a dad, but i didn't know he was the son of CTHULHU. 

(Y/N): Let's just get back to our game...

(Again, thanks for the suggestion@DanteNabinger!)

Lata!