Abandoned Inkling (RN)

You woke up and blinked a few times. 

(Y/N): Whoa... Okay, so it wasn't a dream... Thankfully.

Mario: Hmm?

(Y/N): Huh? Nothing, Mario.

Mario: Oh, okie dokie!

The plumber continued to eat his spaghetti while making chainsaw noises. You started to think about Meggy, as your cheeks turned red and your heart started to beat faster.

(Y/N): I do have feelings for her... But... Do I have the courage to confess to her?

Mario: What was that?

(Y/N): N-nothing!

Mario: Eh, okay...

You hopped off the couch and got dressed.

(Y/N): What should I do today? Hmm... Meggy did say she wants some help training for that upcoming Splatfest, so I'll head to Inkopolis-

SMG4 suddenly snatched Mario's plate of spaghetti.

Mario: HEY, WHAT THE FUCK?!

SMG4: WHAT'D YOU DO WITH MY MEMES?!

Mario: I TOOK A PISS ON THEM!

SMG4: YOU WOT?!

The two flew all over the place while slapping each other rapidly.

Mario: HRRRRR!!! I'M GONNA BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA YOU!

(Y/N): Oh, great... Again? I better head to Inkopolis before I get involved. Hey, Saiko!

Saiko: Yes, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Can you deal with Mario and SMG4? I don't want to come home to see them fighting.

SMG4 shot the plate of spaghetti with a shotgun, as Mario rushed into the blue plumber's room and slammed the door.

Mario: YOU DONE FUCKED UP NOW!!!

SMG4: WAIT, MARIO DON'T TOUCH THE COMPUTER!

A ton of banging came from behind the door, followed by a crash.

SMG4: MY COMPUTER! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Mario: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

SMG4: YOU SON OF A BITCH!

SMG4 launched himself at Mario, and the slapping started again.

(Y/N): Jesus Christ...

Saiko: Sure, I'll sort it out.

Saiko grabbed her Hammer as she walked towards the two. You whistled and put your hands in your pocket as you went into the basement and jumped into the pipe leading to Inkopolis.

Rabbit: CHOCOLATE!!!

SMG3: FUCK'S SAKE!!! STOP, YOU LITTLE SHIT! IT'S BEEN MORE THAN TEN HOURS! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

You arrived in Inkopolis and once again, you observed the epicness of the megacity. 

(Y/N): Awesome. 

A few minutes later you arrived at Meggy's apartment, but a note was on the door. You picked it up and began to read.

(Y/N): "Gone to the training grounds. Having a few issues with two of my friends... I'll be back soon. -Meggy." Uh oh, that doesn't sound good.

You dropped the note and ran towards the training grounds, as loud shouting came from nearby.

Meggy: Guys, please! What is your problem?!