Our new enemy

Everyone was gathered up in the castle to talk about what had just happened, this masked person seemed really powerful, and he appears to not be from this world.

Meggy: So...we need to discuss this issue.

SMG4: SMG3 came along with a few familiar faces, and someone else.

Mario: Someone else?

(Y/N): He was wearing a mask, he had strange shoes, but the thing that is most mysterious about that person is what is on his chest.

???: I think i can answer that.

Luigi: Huh?

Francis came out of the shadows.

Francis: The thing on his chest is called the phantom ruby.

Meggy: Phantom...ruby?

Francis: Yes, it's a gem which can do some extremely weird stuff to reality. Plus, those familiar faces you saw? They aren't real.

SMG4: What do you mean?

Francis: The phantom ruby can create illusions, and to make matters worse, the one who uses it has unlimited power.

Mario: Great...

SMG4: So that means that enzo, the villager, weegee and desti were all just fakes?

Francis: Correct. But there's another issue. They may not be the real deal, but they have the same strength as the originals.

Mario: -Oh shit, so that means that the weegee can still go giant, and fire lasers...-

Francis: Be thankful that i am here, i'm gonna help you with this problem.

Luigi: Well, that's good.

SMG4: Fishy boopkins super saiyan powers would come useful at the moment.

Saiko: Indeed they would...i still miss him...

Tari: We all do...it's because of bob.

(Y/N): Forget about bob, we must focus on the main problem here.

Francis: Bob is a side problem. But we must come up with a way to beat infinite.

Meggy: That's his name?

Francis: Yes. Infinite is gonna be super hard to beat, especially with the unlimited power he has. However, the phantom ruby can be damaged.

SMG4: It can?

Francis: You could say it's a weak spot, but the more it's damaged, the more weaker it will become.

Saiko: We need to target the gem? Sounds easy. 

Francis: We need to fight back, and from what i have heard, SMG3 and infinite have already taken over a few cities.

SMG4: We need an army of our own.

(Y/N): I'm just surprised we can't have peace for once, first waluigi, now this?

Francis: We'll have to fight if we want peace, but SMG4 is right, we need our own army. If we all stay at the state we are at now, we are super vulnerable.

Tari: How can we form an army?

Francis: We need to spread the word that we are forming an alliance to fight back against SMG3, our objective to destroy that stupid rock. If that rock is destroyed, infinite will become powerless, and just become a weak, pathetic being.

SMG4: Right then. We all have a plan, spread the word for the alliance! 

Everyone nodded.

Francis: We should separate in teams. The more people we tell, they will tell their friends and so forth. Eventually we will have one giant army.

Meggy: Alright then, me, (Y/N) and tari will go to the east of the mushroom kingdom.

SMG4: I'll have mario and luigi go with me to the north.

Saiko: What about me?

Francis: I'll come along with you, but we'll go grab bowser, and then head to the west.

SMG4: It's official. For the future of the mushroom kingdom!

Everyone else: FOR THE FUTURE OF THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM!

Everyone exited the castle to head to their paths and tell as many people as possible. However, they did not realize that they were being spied on by someone.

???: Looks like they are trying to create an alliance. I better warn SMG3.

(Meanwhile with SMG3)

SMG3: You have done a good job so far infinite, we've taken over a few cities, but the main focus is to eliminate SMG4 and his friends. But that time will come.

Infinite: It will indeed. My limitless power will vanquish all those who stand in our way.

???: Hey, SMG3!

SMG3: Huh? -Picks up radio- What is it, agent?

???: SMG4 is trying to set up an alliance! Him and his friends went multiple directions in the mushroom kingdom! 

SMG3: WHAT?! OH NO THEY DON'T!

Infinite: Assistance required? 

SMG3: YES! Send out your illusions to stop them!

Infinite summoned tons of illusions, which he sent out to the locations of where the groups were heading. 

Infinite: They are marching their way to the locations now. They have no idea what's coming...

SMG3 nodded.

SMG3: You will lose SMG4, and when you do, my chance to conquer the world will rise!

(Meanwhile with (Y/N)

Meggy: Hey, (Y/N), could i talk to you for a sec? 

(Y/N): Sure...go ahead.

Meggy: This infinite guy sounds dangerous...and i don't want any of us to get hurt. Or worse, i don't want anyone to die.

(Y/N): No one will die, meggy. Together, we are strong. We'll show that emotionless freak that friendship is more powerful than hate itself.

Meggy pulled you in for a hug.

Meggy: Thanks...let's continue with our task.

The fight for the world has begun...