Attack on the castle

(Wow, i wake up to see 400 reads? Awesome!)

Luigi: So, what are our missions today?

SMG4: I want to try and liberate the cities SMG3 has taken over, plus if we do that, we'll most likely get a huge amount of people to join the alliance. 

Tari: Anything else?

SMG4: Once those cities are liberated, we'll rush towards SMG3's base and try to destroy the phantom ruby for good. SMG3 will be powerless without the ruby.

Saiko: Should we move out now?

SMG4 kept explaining, while outside, SMG3 and infinite were nearby.

SMG3: Do it.

Infinite summoned a giant red cube, which he threw at the castle.

Mario: HOLY SHIT!

Mario tried to run back inside. Too late.

The red cube had exploded, destroying a decent amount of the castle.

SMG4: Ugh...is everyone alright?

Infinite: None of you will be.

Infinite's illusions suddenly started charging in from all directions.

SMG4: OH CRAP! 

Saiko: Get ready for a fight!

Tari: Where's (Y/N) and meggy? We could use their help right about now!

(Meanwhile in inkopolis)

(Y/N): There's tons of them!

Infinite had decided to send out another group of illusions to attack inkopolis, it was a spot which SMG3 wanted to take control of.

Meggy: At least a lot of the other inklings are fighting back!

A massive roar echoed throughout inkopolis. It was a giant weegee.

Meggy: WHOA!

(Y/N): How are we gonna deal with that!?

The weegee started firing lasers out of it's eyes, destroying massive parts of inkopolis and killed many who were fighting back.

(Y/N): What about a tactical nuke? Will that work?

Meggy: I would, but it's too risky. There's still citizens here in inkopolis, and i don't want to be careless.

(Y/N): Ugh...we gotta do something!

A massive blue ray hit the weegee, making it fall over.

Meggy: Huh?

It was legendary godzilla!

Godzilla: Bring it on!

The weegee charged at the giant reptile, but the king of the monsters tackled the weegee with ease, and stamped on it's head, killing it.

(Y/N): BRUTAL!

Meggy: Uhhhh...(Y/N)?

You looked at where meggy was pointing. There was tons and tons of giant weegees.

(Y/N): We should take this chance to escape! Godzilla can take care of them!

SMG4: -Radio- GUYS! GET OVER HERE NOW! THE CASTLE IS UNDER ATTACK!

Meggy: On it!

You and meggy jumped into the pipe, while legendary godzilla let out his mighty roar.

Saiko: Tari! Need some help! 

Saiko was getting surrounded by illusions, tari came in and kept punching through the crowd until she was at the center.

Tari: Let's get them!

Mario: FAT POWERS ACTIVATE!

Mario jumped into the air, and divebombed into a huge crowd of villager illusions.

SMG4: FEEL THE MEMES YOU NON-EXISTENT FREAKS!

Meggy: SMG4, look out!

Meggy shot a weegee that was about to attack him.

SMG4: Thanks.

Infinite: ENOUGH!

Infinite activated the phantom ruby, sending a wave which made all the characters go flying.

(Y/N): Ow...that phantom ruby really can cause a lot of damage...

Infinite: I trust your all ready for oblivion? If your not...oh we-

Infinite felt a massive amount of pain in his chest.

Infinite: UGH! W-what was t-that?!

He looked down to see a green fish, with his hand at the phantom ruby, the phantom ruby cracked badly. Infinite backed away.

Infinite: Not again!

SMG3: YOU IDIOT!

(Y/N): Is that-?!

It was fishy boopkins, as a super saiyan three.

Fishy boopkins: LEAVE MY FRIENDS ALONE, YOU MEANIE!

Fishy kicked infinite into the sky, fishy teleported and tried to attack, but infinite managed to counter.

Infinite: I WON'T BE BEATEN BY A FISH!

Infinite blasted fishy, and sent him crashing down into the wrecked castle.

Infinite: SMG3, we need to retreat.

SMG3: But we need to kill them-

Infinite: THAT TIME WILL COME! The ruby needs to be recharged. AGAIN.

Most of the illusions began fading away.

Infinite: This attack was half failed. Consider yourselves lucky that your fish friend helped you.

Infinite and SMG3 escaped.

Fishy turned back to normal.

Saiko: BOOPKINS!

Saiko ran over to fishy and gave him a massive hug.

SMG4: Save the hugs and kisses for later. We need to check on our soldiers.

Most of the soldiers during the battle were killed or fatally wounded.

Mario: Now what? They attacked our main base, and we need to recover before going on a liberation mission!

SMG4: -Sigh- I know it's a bad idea...but we may want to directly attack SMG3's base now. I fear they may do that again.

(Y/N): We need to recover first. If we charge out there now, they'll kill us all!

Luigi: Right.

You and meggy helped wounded soldiers, while SMG4 tried to make up a plan to make a full frontal assault on SMG3's base.

The next chapter may possibly be the end of the infinite arc.