Heroes VS Villains

You were playing a game of Go Fish with Deathwind, he had somehow managed to get over five sets, and you had none.

Deathwind: Got any fours?

(Y/N): The hell?! Every time you've asked for cards, you always guess right! Are you cheating?

Deathwind: Nope! I'm just good at Go Fish, that's all.

Meggy: This is surprising...

Infinite: I'm impressed, dad.

Deathwind: Thanks, son.

Machito: Man, your matches are intense, Taris. You're both as equally skilled!

SB123 Tari: Hehe, thanks!

Tari: We're the ultimate gamer pair!

SMG4: Indeed you are, Tari.

SB123 SMG4: Hey, other me! Want to look at some memes?

SMG4: YYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

SMG4 and SB123 SMG4 began looking at memes.

(Y/N): My god, two meme lords is just awesome.

Meggy: -Giggle- I can't wait to see SB123 Mario and SB123 Meggy! They're coming back in a few hours!

Infinite: Their plane will arrive at the airport, and Toadsworth will pick them up and drive them here.

Deathwind: Indeed, son. For now, let's just continue on with our day and wait.

Infinite: Okay, dad.

-Meanwhile...-

SB123 Mario: I love sitting by the window! 

SB123 Meggy: I've missed our friends! 

SB123 Mario: Same here, Meggy.

The two shared a kiss, SB123 Mario went back to looking through the window, then he saw something strange.

SB123 Mario: Uhhh...

SB123 Meggy: What is it?

There was a shadowy figure on the wing of the plane, and it disappeared.

SB123 Meggy: W-what was that...?

SB123 Mario: No idea...maybe we're just sleepy.

SB123 Meggy: Yeah, i am...

The married couple fell asleep peacefully, a flight attendant came over and put a blanket on them.

-A few hours later...-

SB123 Mario: Alright! That's done with.

SB123 Meggy: We'll unpack our stuff later. I want to see all of our friends!

SB123 Mario: Let's a go!

SB123 Mario began to carry SB123 Meggy, and ran towards the Mushroom Kingdom. After a while of running, they had arrived at the castle.

SB123 Mario: Ready?

SB123 Meggy: Yep!

There was a knock on the door, SB123 SMG4 walked up to it, and opened the door.

SB123 Mario & SB123 Meggy: Hi, SMG4!

SB123 SMG4: HEY, GUYS!

SB123 SMG4 hugged the Married couple.

SB123 Tari: Hi, guys! Did you have fun on your honeymoon?

SB123 Mario: Hell yeah we did!

SB123 Meggy: You may know of the problems we had over at Isle Delfino, but the police were nice and cleared up the rest of the mess.