Snowtrapped...again?

You, meggy and francis were going through the snow, bowser had forgotten some ingredients for something epic he was cooking up, so he asked if you could go to the store.

Meggy: Brrr....cold...

Francis: Walking wasn't such a good idea...maybe we should find some shelter...look at my hands.

Francis's hands were completely covered in ice.

(Y/N): Alright, we'll try and find somewhere to rest up. This cold is just unbearable.

You, meggy and francis went different directions and looked for shelter, eventually you heard meggy shout.

Meggy: Hey guys! I found something!

You ran back to meggy, who was pointing at a cave.

Francis: Nice work, but if we're staying in the cave for a few hours, we'll need some food.

(Y/N): I don't have any food on me...

Meggy: Me neither...

Francis: Shit. Alright, (Y/N), you come with me, we're gonna see if we can find an animal.

(Y/N): Ok. Stay safe meggy.

Meggy went into the cave, she started making a fire, then she heard a voice outside.

???: Why did SMG3 make me come out here? Jeez, it's freezing!

The person came into the cave, it was desti.

Meggy & Desti: Oh no.

Meggy: Get out! No jerks in my cave!

Desti: Can we just put our rivalry aside for now?

Meggy: Maybe if you get out.

The girls pulled their splattershots out and aimed at each other.

Desti: Come on, we're both freezing, i don't want to fight.

Meggy: F-fine. But any funny business, and i will kick your butt.

Desti: Yeah yeah, shut up.

(With you)

(Y/N): We've been scanning the area for a while, and we haven't found any animals!

Francis: We'll find something...don't worry. -Sneeze-

(Y/N): You ok there?

Francis: I think i'm starting to get a col-col-A-A-ACHOO!

The loud sneeze caused an avalanche, which completely blocked the cave entrance.

(Y/N): OH SHIT!!!

Francis: This is a problem. We're stuck outside, and meggy's stuck in the cave.

(With meggy)

Desti: What was that noise?

Meggy went to the cave entrance, it was completely blocked off by snow.

Meggy: Uh oh...we're trapped.

Desti: Trapped...with you!?

Meggy: -Sigh- Alright, like you said, we'll put our rivalry aside for now, we gotta get out of here!

Desti: Well great, my days gotten ten times worse...at least you made that fire.

The fire suddenly went out.

Meggy: You had to say that. YOU HAD TO SAY THAT!

Desti: Hey! Don't get angry with me-

Meggy hit desti, she held her face.