Battle Royale II (Finale) (RN)

You scanned the area, making Sentry noises while hiding in a bush.

(Y/N): Hmm... I don't see anyone... Wait... What is that?

In the distance, was a purple-blue Llama.

(Y/N): Whoa. Interesting...

You walked over to the Llama and broke it with your pickaxe, as tons of building materials and other goods came out.

(Y/N): HOLY SHITO! That's a lotta stuff!

You started picking all of the items up, when you were suddenly shot, and the bush disappeared.

(Y/N): SHIT! Where did that come from?!

???: OvEr HeRe!

You looked up and saw Bob on a cliff with a Semi-Automatic Sniper Rifle.

(Y/N): Hey! Not cool!

B0b: PrEpArE tO dIe!

You started building a base, as Bob kept shooting at you. Then Ronald Mcdonald appeared out of nowhere and started shooting at you along with Bob.

(Y/N): AH, CAN'T I CATCH A BREAK?! COME ON!

B0b: HaHaHaHaHaHaHa!

(Y/N): Eat this, you bastard!

You equipped your Assault Rifle, and began firing at Bob. Unfortunately, he dodged all of the shots and started laughing again.

B0b: HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa! MaN, gEt GoOd ScRuB-

You whipped your Six-Shooter, and shot Bob in the eye.

B0b: I aM dEd.

The Garo fell off his building and died, he dropped a legendary Combat Shotgun and a few other things.

(Y/N): Nice! I needed an upgrade for my shotgun... Looks like the end of the game is approaching soon.

Ronald Mcdonald: I'M GOING TO FUCK YOU UP-

You stuffed one of your grenades in Ronald Mcdonald's mouth, and walked away.

Ronald Mcdonald: AHHHHHHHH-

To Be Continued... 

(Meggy's P.O.V...)

Meggy: If I'm stealthy, I can plant this C4 on the bottom of FM's base while he's distracted! Easy target!

X and FM fired at each other with their Pistols, but kept missing every single shot.

FM: STAY STILL!

X: No, you!

Meggy: Here's my chance!

FM: Oh, I got you now!

The Inkling planted the C4 onto the wall, and ran behind a tree.

Meggy: Alright, I did it! 

FM: BOOM, BAM, BAP!

Meggy took the detonator out, and giggled.

X: Hey... FM...? Look down...

FM: What is it?!

The Mario recolor looked down to find ten C4 explosives planted onto the bottom of his base.

FM: Well, fuck.

Meggy set the C4 off, destroying FM's base and sending him crashing into the ground.

FM: My scrotums...

X shot FM in the head, and jumped down from his base.

Meggy: Hey! He stole my kill!

X: Now, who wants to fight me next?! I'll destroy all of you-