Corrupted Souls

(Y/N): I thought peach couldn't get any more annoying, and now she screams like a spoiled little girl!

Meggy: -Giggle- That's one way to describe peach.

Flame: So, when is infinite coming home?

Meggy: Not sure, but we miss him a lot! He's been gone for a month!

Crystal: Yeah...i would love to see him...

Meggy noticed crystal blushing, this made meggy chuckle.

SMG4: Ummm...guys? Look outside.

Flame: What is it, SMG4?

You went over to the window and saw something strange. A greyed out inkling was in front of the castle, staring at the ground.

(Y/N): W-what...the fuck?

Meggy: Ok...that is creepy.

Francis: I'll go out and investigate.

Francis got his trident out and opened the door, he slowly approached the greyed out inkling and touched her shoulder.

Francis: Ummm...are you ok-

The inkling turned around, and punched francis, sending him flying through the doors.

(Y/N): Francis!

Francis: I'm ok...

The inkling walked inside the castle, and began to speak.

Corrupted Zelus: I am zelus. I serve xeggy and wario-man. They have tasked me to kill you.

Meggy: W-what the?! But those two said they wouldn't attack until infinite gets home!

Corrupted Zelus: Our master got impatient. 

Two more greyed out figures walked into the castle, which were meggy 2.0 and majestica.

Corrupted Majestica: We will end you.

Corrupted Meggy 2.0: Your souls will be very, very useful to our master.

(Y/N): That one looks like you, meggy!

Meggy: I'm confused.

Corrupted Zelus: You two, get them! I'll deal with (Y/N).

Flame and crystal ran at majestica and meggy 2.0, zelus charged at you and threw a punch, you blocked it and kicked her.

(Y/N): Prepare to have your ass kicked!

Corrupted Zelus: The end approaches.

Meggy: Come get it!

Meggy and zelus got into a fistfight, you jumped at zelus and tackled her to the ground.

Corrupted Zelus: Argh...

You pinned zelus to the ground and began punching her in the face, but then she kicked you right in the pingas.

(Y/N): OHHHHH, FUCK!

Zelus then kicked you off, meggy punched zelus in the nose, causing a dark nosebleed.

Corrupted Zelus: Not bad at all!

Zelus grabbed meggy by the neck, meggy was quick and kicked her in the face, making her drop meggy, zelus started to get angry.

Flame: Shit, these...things...whatever they are...they're strong!

Corrupted Zelus: Keep fighting the wolves, i've got this.

Zelus got back up and punched meggy a few times, then threw an uppercut, sending meggy flying through the ceiling.