Dust Storm

Mephiles: Shit...this is not good.

Wario-man: What's the matter, master?

Mephiles: SB123 meggy has four chaos emeralds, and we only have three.

Wario-man: Should i try and get those chaos emeralds? I am pretty powerful after all.

Mephiles: That would be nice of you, but no. I will go to SB123's universe and see what i can do. You go on ahead and fight the heroes.

Wario-man: But...what if i die?

Mephiles stayed silent for a moment, then looked back at wario-man.

Mephiles: Then i'll have to take things to a new level. Do your best.

Mephiles teleported to SB123's universe, wario-man flew outside and looked for the heroes.

-With you-

(Y/N): Well, i think we're almost done!

Crystal: Yup! SB123 meggy has four chaos emeralds, so we have an advantage, we just need to get rid of wario-man and we'll fight mephiles.

Meggy: We are gonna win! And the multiverse will be safe once mephiles is gone!

Suddenly, a dust covered wario-man appeared on top of a car.

Wario-man: Wahahahahaha! I don't think so!

Flame: There he is.

Crystal: You should just give up now! You've lost all of inkopolis and half of the mushroom kingdom is back under our control!

Wario-man: Wahaha! I won't give up, even if my girlf- i mean xeggy is dead!

You and meggy chuckled at that, which made wario-man's face go red.

SMG3: What?! So you loved that clone?!

Wario-man: STAP EMBARRASSING ME!

Wario-man began shooting lightning out of his power glove, crystal deflected it with her sword.

Flame: Nice one, crystal!

Wario-man: WAH?! But how!? 

Crystal: It's easy. That power glove you have isn't the same one you had before. It's barely as powerful as the original.

Wario-man: Damn it, mephiles! 

Meggy: Now, time for a buttkicking!

Meggy delivered a brutal uppercut to wario-man, sending him flying into the air, flame fired his bow, the arrows dashed at wario-man.

Wario-man: Nope!

Wario-man shot green lightning at the arrows, which suddenly made them stop, the arrows turned around and went back towards flame.

(Y/N): Look out!

You pushed flame out of the way, and got hit by an arrow, which went into your shoulder.

Meggy: (Y/N)!

(Y/N): I'm fine, meggy. 

You pulled the arrow out of your shoulder, and threw it aside.

Crystal shocked wario-man with his lightning powers, flame jumped on a building and prepared for another attack.

Francis: Keep him still!

Francis threw his trident, while flame threw a storm of fireballs at wario-man.

Wario-man managed to teleport just before he got hit by the trident and fireballs.