Reunited

Meggy was in the corner, crying her eyes out, saiko and bob were trying to help her, but nothing was working.

Meggy: H-he's gone...

SMG4: I don't know if francis is alive or not. I saw the city explode from the top of the castle.

B0b: DaMn ThAt SoN oF a BiTcH! i HoPe WaRiO iS dEaD...

Mario: First fishy...then tari...and now (Y/N)? 

There was a knock on the door, saiko went to the door and opened it, francis was there, with blood completely covering his face.

Saiko: He's alive!

Francis: Ugh...

Francis then collapsed.

Saiko: Guys! Get over here and help him!

SMG4 and mario ran over to francis and helped him get up, he then turned back to normal.

SMG4: Thank god we don't have to lift the armor as well.

Mario: Put him on the couch over there.

Mario, saiko and SMG4 slowly put francis on the couch, and he started to speak up.

Francis: I took care of w-wario...he's gone...but...

SMG4: But what?

Francis: Apparently w-wario got possessed by an evil version of himself, so i managed to rescue the normal wario and killed the evil one.

Saiko: What about the power glove? Did you do anything with that?

Francis: I-it's gone. I sent it to the void.

SMG4: Void?

Francis: A place where it will never be found. But...i'm too torn up to even talk...(Y/N)...

SMG4: We gotta do something, and from what i know, 1-UP mushrooms aren't going to work.

Meggy heard that, and began crying harder.

Francis: T-there is one way...to bring all those who were turned do dust back.

Meggy: T-there is!?

Francis: Ok...i'll need to head to sonic's world and get the master emerald.

SMG4: Want any of us to come along?

Francis: No, you guys rest...i already feel better. Thanks for helping me back there.

Saiko: No problem.

Francis: Alright...i'll be back.

Francis clicked his fingers, and a green portal opened up, he walked into it and it closed.

He observed the scenery, everything was peaceful.

Francis: Alright, now to head to angel island.

Francis teleported to angel island, knuckles was there and got startled.

Knuckles: AH! Oh...it's you.

Francis: Can i borrow the master emerald? I need it...

Knuckles: And how do i know this ISN'T a trap?

Francis: Our world has been devastated by yet another villain, he was turning people to dust, he's gone now, but i need something powerful to bring back all those who died.

Knuckles thought about it for a while, and gave in.

Knuckles: Alright, you sound like you're not lying, i'm coming along just in case.

Francis: Alright.

Francis opened up the green portal again, and knuckles threw the master emerald inside, then both went into the portal and arrived back to the castle.

SMG4: That was quick!

Knuckles: Alright...do what you must.

Knuckles handed francis the master emerald, and he held it in the air.

Francis: Master emerald...please bring back the lives that were lost during the devastation of this world, we need our friends back...please.

The master emerald glowed brightly, and something started to happen.

The dust of those who died started coming back together, and then...you woke up.

(Y/N): Ugh...what happened?

You then realized you were alive.

(Y/N): I'M ALIVE! YES!

???: So...that's what being dead is like...

You turned around to see tari and fishy.

(Y/N): GUYS!

You ran up to them.

Tari: We're alive! But how?

Fishy: Let's get back home, i'm sure everyone will be happy to see us.

You, fishy and tari walked home, while those who were also killed started to come back to life.

After a while, you reached the castle.

(Y/N): Ready guys?

Tari: Yup!

Fishy: Yes!

You opened the door slowly, and everyone turned around.

(Y/N): Hey guys!

SMG4: TARI!

Saiko: FISHY!

Meggy: (Y/N)!

Saiko ran over to fishy and hugged him, SMG4 and tari shared a kiss.

(Y/N): Hey meggy...

Meggy ran over to you and hugged you, you hugged back, and noticed she had tears in her eyes.

Meggy: I thought i had lost you forever...

(Y/N): Don't cry meggy...i'm here now...

Francis: Thanks so much knuckles, you are a lifesaver.

Knuckles: See you later.

Francis opened up the portal again, knuckles took the master emerald and jumped into the portal, it closed afterwards.

SMG4: We're reunited...

Tari: Don't worry, i won't leave you again...

After a few hours, you and meggy went onto the roof, and stared at the fire coming from the destroyed city.

Meggy: He caused so much harm...but at least everything is back to normal...

(Y/N): I'm guessing when infinite left, the next villain found that as the perfect time to strike.

Meggy: I hope he's ok.

(Y/N): I'm sure he's fine, meggy.

You and meggy held hands, and shared a kiss.

Meggy: Love you, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Love you too, meggy.

(Meanwhile...)

Wario: -Sigh- I'm on my own...

???: Brother?

Wario's eyes widened, he turned around and saw waluigi.

Wario: B-bro...

Wario ran over to waluigi and hugged him.

Waluigi: Don't cry bro. I'm back...

Wario: I was stupid to use that power glove again...and look what it did to the city.

Waluigi: Your mistakes will be corrected brother....

(And that's the end of the wario arc, i hope you enjoyed it!)

Anyways...lata!