9K READS!

Wow...Just...wow...we're almost to our next goal! You are all amazing! Thanks so much! 😉👍

The new arc will begin soon, the waiting...is almost over.

???: Yes...it is complete...

Xeggy: Master? What are you doing?

???: Ah, just in time, xeggy. Look behind me.

??? moved out of the way, xeggy gasped at what she saw. It was a reformed sonic.exe.

???: I managed to go into the darkest pits of hell and rescue him, however he was almost dead when i found him, so i installed cybernetic attachments to his body. Now he's faster and stronger than before!

Xeggy: Another ally? Cool!

Just then, sonic.exe opened his eyes.

Sonic.exe: Ugh...w-what happened?

???: Ah, hello there, exetior.

Sonic.exe: Who are you? Where am i?

???: My name isn't important, but you were killed by clauds, that grenade burned you to ashes and sent you to hell. I found you down there and now, you are reborn!

Sonic.exe: W-what?

Sonic.exe looked down and noticed the cybernetic attachments, he then felt massive surges of negative energy go through him.

Sonic.exe: Wow. I'm impressed. Whoever you are, i will serve you, master.

???: Good.

During this, they were being spied on by crystal.

Crystal: This is not good...i gotta warn the others!

(Just as a celebration, i wanted to give out a mini-chapter, now the villains have one more ally, a reborn sonic.exe, who will continue his endless bloodlust.)

Anyways, lata!