Clones And Angels

Infinite: Ready, everyone? We're ending this today.

(Y/N): Yep. Let's get rid of Xeggy for good this time.

Meggy: Let's go.

Francis: Do you want me to teleport us to their location?

Crystal: Sure!

Francis: Alright then.

Francis teleported everyone to Inkopolis, the place they were in was pretty wrecked.

Meggy: Umm...i don't remember this part of Inkopolis.

Orange Angel: And you have finally arrived!

Xeggy: We're gonna kill you all.

Xeggy had gotten an improved robotic arm, Orange Angel's hand was now replaced with a robotic one.

Orange Angel: Infinite, you are gonna pay for what you did to us.

Infinite: Hmph. It looks like you just want your hand sliced off again.

Orange Angel: We'll deal with you, the rest of your friends can fight our army.

Xeggy whistled, the clones and the people she brainwashed walked beside her.

Crystal: Prepare to be sent down to hell where you both belong.

Orange Angel: Hehehe. Let's do this.

Machito: I'll fight Xeggy alone.

Xeggy: Bring it.

(Y/N) & Meggy: For Aqua!

You and everyone else charged at the clones and brainwashed people, while Infinite, Crystal and Machito fought Xeggy and Orange Angel.

Deathwind: Where is Flame?

Flame: Right behind you.

Flame went in to stab Deathwind, the jackal quickly turned around and kicked Flame, sending the wolf flying into a bus.

Flame: Agh! I thought i was quick...

Deathwind: I know you're not skilled with a sword, you're an expert with a bow though.

Flame: Grrr...

Flame got his Phoenix Bow out and fired at Deathwind.

Deathwind: Hehe.

Deathwind summoned a small tornado, the arrows got sucked into it, and Deathwind fired the arrows back at Flame.

Flame: WHAT THE F-

One of the arrows went into Flame's shoulder.

Flame: SHIT! Owch...

Deathwind slowly approached Flame.

Deathwind: Why are you working with them Flame? Why? You've upset your younger sister!

Flame: She doesn't mean anything to me! The only family i have is Orange Angel and Xeggy!

Deathwind: I now know what they did to you. They erased your memories.

Flame: ...

Deathwind was about to attack, then Sahelanthropus came out of nowhere and stamped of Deathwind.

Flame: Ey, nice one, Sahelanthropus!

Deathwind: You won't crush me that easily, you metal beast.

Flame: WHAT?!

Deathwind was lifting up Sahelanthropus' foot, he then punched it, making the steel giant fall backwards onto Flame.

Flame: ARGH! I...can't...breathe...