Date

(WOW! The new trailer that SMG4 uploaded is AWESOME! And apparently they've been working on this for the past YEAR?! So tari was a character they kept secret until august...I'M LOOKING SO FORWARD TO WHEN THIS DROPS! But we gotta wait. Until june 2019. Oh well. I can wait. Anyways, onto the story.)

(Y/N): Hey, francis?

Francis: Hey, wassup?

(Y/N): I want to take meggy out somewhere nice today. 

Francis: Let me guess, a date?

(Y/N): Yup.

Francis: Alright, i'll help ya buddy. So, my recommendations? A theater or a restaurant. 

(Y/N): Hmmm...maybe i'll take her to the theater. But what films are on?

Francis: I'll have a look...

Francis had a look around the website, he saw a lot of films on, he looked at one and wanted to puke.

Francis: UGH! 

(Y/N): What is it?

You looked at the computer, apparently super mario twilight 7 was out in theaters now.

Mario: OH GOD! NOT AGAIN!

Bowser: WHY DID THEY HAVE TO MAKE ANOTHER ONE!?

(Y/N): Not watching that...anything else?

Francis: Well, meggy likes action packed films...so...wait a minute!

(Y/N): You found something?

Francis: It's a love story, but it's all action packed and it should be awesome!

(Y/N): Name of the film?

Francis: Future: Love and war. (I made that up)

(Y/N): I'll take her to see that then. 

Francis: I'll book the tickets, while i'm doing that, could you feed rexy? There's a cow carcass that i left in the hallway, sorry if it smells.

(Y/N): Nah, it's fine.

You went downstairs and saw the carcass, you dragged it outside, and rexy came over and started eating. You petted her.

(Y/N): Such a good girl.

You went back inside, and francis gave you the tickets.

Francis: Head over to inkopolis, i've gotta get back to drawing pixel art.

(Y/N): Alright, thanks francis. 

You shared a fistbump, and went down into the basement.

(Y/N): Still gotta get used to this old, dusty place.

You jumped into the pipe, and when you arrived, inkopolis was different. There was Christmas decorations everywhere.

Meggy: Hey, (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Hey meggy! 

You gave meggy a hug, she hugged back.

(Y/N): I see that inkopolis is celebrating christmas.

Meggy: I guess all my bragging last year paid off, now all of inkopolis celebrates christmas! 

(Y/N): Happy to hear that, also, look what i have.

You held up the tickets.

Meggy: What's that?

(Y/N): Tickets to go see a movie.

Meggy: Nice! Let's go!

You went back into the pipe along with meggy, and went through the basement.