Armageddon

One day after infinite was turned back to normal and the rest of the chaos emeralds had been taken in good hands, things were looking pretty peaceful, however, you were getting concerned.

(Y/N): I really don't like this...

Meggy: What's the matter, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): We haven't seen mephiles in a day. Doesn't that worry you?

Meggy: A little...but things look like they're getting back to normal! We've taken back both inkopolis and the mushroom kingdom, and rebuilding has started! 

(Y/N): Maybe i shouldn't get so worried... i just don't want you to get hurt.

Meggy hugged you.

Meggy: Aw, (Y/N)...

Crystal was on a chair, watching over infinite, who was in a coma. Francis had set up a few machines, including a heart monitor, which was beeping slowly.

Crystal: ...

Aqua: Are you ok, crystal?

Crystal: Yeah...it just makes me sad to see him like this...

Aqua: Don't worry. Infinite will wake up. I know it!

Francis: He's going to live, but as you see from the heart monitor over there, his heart rate is really slow. I'm guessing all that dark energy must of really exhausted his body.

Flame: Aqua's friends were just fine when they were in comas, heart rate was completely normal.

Machito: I'm still in pain after what happened yesterday... this stab wound is killing my chest.

Francis: Well, infinite's sword can cut through diamond and other strong materials, so i can see why. Just rest, and you'll be fine.

-Meanwhile...-

Dark Squid: So, anyone got information on where mephiles is at yet?

Zelus: Nope.

Majestica: Wait. I think i got something.

Dark squid ran over to majestica, who was typing on a computer.

Majestica: There's...some weird readings coming from this floating island in the sky...

Dark Squid: Let's head over there and investigate.

Dark squid and her friends teleported to the floating island, also known as angel island.

Majestica: Wow.

Elice: It's really...peaceful up here.

Dark Squid: What's that in the middle?

There was an altar, with a bright green light coming out of it.

Dark squid and her friends ran over to the altar, they saw a red echidna sleeping.

Knuckles: Zzz...zzz...

Zelus: The master emerald? Didn't eggman steal that during the war?

Dark Squid: Ah yeah, he did. And the redhead wasn't happy about it.

Majestica: These were probably the weird readings my computer picked up. Let's go.

The villains turned around, then heard a scream.

Dark Squid: What was that?!

Mephiles had impaled knuckles with his energy spear.

Dark Squid: There he is!

Zelus: GET THAT MOFO!

Dark squid ran up to mephiles with her friends and began fighting the traitor.