The Fight Begins

Infinite: Alright everyone! Today's the day.

Meggy: Indeed it is.

You cracked your knuckles.

(Y/N): Let's go kill some villains!

Francis: Hey infinite, thanks for making another widowmaker.

Infinite: No problem. I should of probably asked you when i came to get it before.

Francis: No, it's fine.

Flame: Let's do this!

Infinite: Alright, so francis will head to inkopolis with rexy, (Y/N) and meggy will get into the widowmaker, and everyone else can get into the deathbus. Once we arrive there, be ready.

Everyone: Sir, yes sir!

You ran outside with meggy and hopped into the widowmaker, SMG4 and the others got into the deathbus, while francis flew off to inkopolis with rexy.

(Y/N): We'll get through this, meggy.

Meggy: I hope we all get out of this alive.

You started the widowmaker up, and began driving to inkopolis, SMG4 and the others followed behind you in the deathbus.

-Meanwhile...-

???: Is everyone ready?

Wario-man: Yep!

Xeggy: I was born ready!

Sonic.exe: More souls are always useful, so yes!

Peach: Let's kill them all!

???: Alright then...BEGIN THE DESTRUCTION!!!

Wario-man, xeggy, sonic.exe and peach jumped off the building and started causing havoc. Wario-man turned people to dust, xeggy used her insane strength, sonic.exe used his razor sharp claws, and peach used her screams.

??? watched as the chaos unfolded.

???: This will be fun.

Shining NOVA: Hey!

??? turned around, he saw three youtubers, being geofcraze634, violet inkling and lizzietheratcicle15.

Geofcraze634: We'll make you pay for what you did to alex!

??? then began laughing evilly.

???: Oh really? 

Suddenly, a soul appeared in front of ???, then it transformed into a corrupted version of alex spider.

Clauds: ALEX!

Shining NOVA: W-what did you do to him?!

???: He follows me now! And you can't do anything to save him! Alex, get them!

Corrupted Alex Spider: Yes, my master.

Geofcraze634: Shit...this is not good.

While alex spider fought the three youtubers, ??? teleported on top of another building, and saw the heroes finally arriving in inkopolis.

???: They're finally here...

-Back to you-

(Y/N): Holy shit...

Meggy: They've caused so much destruction already...

Infinite: Over there!

Infinite pointed at the villains on top of a fountain, chilling out.

Xeggy: Hey friends, look!

Wario-man: Wah?

The other three villains turned around, they saw infinite and his friends charging at them.