SMG3's new ally

(Oh hey! I didn't realize this had over 300 reads! Thanks guys!)

Anyways, continuing...

SMG3 just got back to his lab, he wanted to get some sweet revenge on SMG4 for trapping him in the basement with a crazy rabbit.

SMG3: Ugh...how am i gonna get revenge though? It's just me, all alone. I'm pretty much outnumbered.

SMG3's computer started to bug out.

SMG3: What?

Suddenly, all of the electronics in the room began buzzing and freaking out.

SMG3: The hell is going on?!

There was some weird noises outside.

SMG3: Huh?

SMG3 came out of his secret lab, to find someone sitting on a nearby rock.

SMG3: Who are you?! You dare walk on my turf?

The figure did not respond.

SMG3: Oh, not gonna talk? Suit yourself.

SMG3 went in for a punch, but the person blocked it.

SMG3: ?!

All of a sudden, he kicked SMG3, sending him flying.

SMG3: Ow, ok you are strong...who are you, even?

???: You may call me...infinite.

SMG3: Infinite huh?

This 'infinite' person was strange to SMG3, he was wearing a mask, he had weird hair, and some pretty cool shoes.

SMG3 then noticed the main feature.

SMG3: What the hell is that on your chest?

SMG3 pointed to the phantom ruby.

Infinite: This? Heh heh, you will be surprised at what it can do.

Infinite then activated the purple gem, then an illusion of himself appeared.

SMG3: HUH?

Infinite: The phanton ruby can do so much more than that, but...i'm kind of banged up...

SMG3: How about this...you join me, and together, we can rule this world and takeover SMG4's channel!

Infinite: Umm...i'm fine with the world conquering part, but who the hell is SMG4?

SMG3: Oh, he's my twin, oh! How rude of me, i didn't introduce myself! I'm SMG3.

Infinite: Nice to meet you. So, you have enemies?

SMG3: Yes.

SMG3 showed a picture of the entire SMG4 crew, infinite looked at in disgust.

Infinite: Happy emotions everywhere, there needs to be bad emotions.

SMG3: Indeed...i'll help you treat your wounds, but i do want an explanation of why your here.

Infinite: Fine by me.

The two went into the lab, infinite looked around, some equipment seemed to be broken.

SMG3: Yeah about that...

Infinite: I think that was the phantom ruby's fault. It is kind of unstable, and it makes electronics go insane.

SMG3: So...this phantom ruby...it has sparked my interest. What sorts of things can it do?

Infinite: This gem can bend reality.

SMG3: What?

Infinite: You heard me.