Mechas & Gods

Meggy: -Sigh-

(Y/N): You okay, Meggy?

Meggy: I can't believe Infinite brought those two in to help us deal with the other villains!

(Y/N): I feel the same way, Meggy.

Luna walked into the room.

Luna: I know how you guys feel, but you have to put the past behind.

Meggy: How can we, Luna? 

(Y/N): Xeggy caused so much destruction and pain, and Wario-man took away so many lives and even killed me, Tari and Fishy!

Luna: That is true you two, but what's done is done. Dad made the permanent truce, and we can't do anything about it.

Meggy: I guess you're right, Luna.

(Y/N): Well, as long as they don't do anything suspicious or stupid, then I'll be okay with it.

Luna: Alrighty then.

Infinite, Crystal, Xeggy and Wario-man walked into the room.

(Y/N): -Talk of the goddamn devil.-

Xeggy: Sup?

Wario-man: We...want to apologize.

Meggy: Huh?

Xeggy: We too have realized what we did was wrong, just like Infinite did in the past.

Wario-man: And we both feel terrible for our actions. What we did to all of you was very bad.

Xeggy: Can you forgive us...sis?

Meggy smiled, then hugged Xeggy.

(Y/N): -Eh, why not.-

You got up and hugged Wario-man.

Infinite: There we go.

Crystal: Well, looks like we got some more power on our hands!

Xeggy: Indeed you do. 

Wario-man: So, someone is messing around with my girlfriend's history?

Luna: Yep.

Wario-man: Grrr...how dare they!

Xeggy: Well, these time changing assholes are gonna get what's coming to them. No one uses me as a puppet.

Francis: Hey, I hate to interrupt your talk, but history has been changed again.

Xeggy cracked her knuckles.

Xeggy: Well, time to kick someone's ass.

Meggy: Could I come along as well?

Francis: Sure. Looks like we've got a team of four today!

Infinite: Good luck with Future Infinite and Classic Xeggy! I was going to help, but Smesh had an incident earlier with SMG3 and Desti...

SB123 Mario: We'll help, Infinite.

SB123 Meggy: Yeah, he's badly injured...

(Y/N): Thank you, Infinite! Hope Smesh gets better!

Francis activated the Time Machine, and you were sent back to the events of the Xeggy Arc.

Xeggy: Wow. Memories...BAD memories.

Meggy: So, what has been changed this time, Francis?

Francis: Hmm? Oh! Well, remember The Mark II Planet Destroyer Baldy Nosehair made?

Xeggy and Wario-man started laughing uncontrollably. 

Xeggy: BALDY NOSEHAIR?!

Wario-man: WAHAHAHAHAHA! That's a fucking perfect name to piss the doc off!