Begone, Demon!

Wario-man: Mephiles and xeggy have gone off to get the chaos emerald from SB123's universe.

Sonic.exe: How many have we got so far?

Wario-man: Only one. Mephiles went to MarioXspetti's universe and caused a lot of destruction over there to get the chaos emerald.

Sonic.exe: It won't be long before the multiverse bows to us. A new world, full of raging pain and screams, isn't that a beautiful thought?

Wario-man: Indeed. Except the screams, because peach is dead.

Sonic.exe: I'm gonna go and fight two people i highly dislike, i have a surprise for one of them.

Wario-man: You do that. Just don't get killed, or i'll have to deal with mephiles.

Sonic.exe let out an evil laugh, then teleported.

-With you-

(Y/N): Things have been really bad lately...

Meggy: Y-yeah...poor infinite...but hey! At least peach is gone!

(Y/N): Thing is though, with peach dead, who's gonna rule the mushroom kingdom?

Machito: No idea...-Actually, i think i know a couple of people who could rule...-

Aqua: Machito! Look!

Aqua pointed over to sonic.exe, who had a few souls behind him.

Machito: (Y/N) and meggy, let us deal with sonic.exe. He killed aqua's friends, and we want to make him suffer for it.

Meggy: Alright then...good luck.

(Y/N): Let's go!

You ran off with meggy, while machito and aqua stayed to fight sonic.exe.

Sonic.exe: I have a surprise for you, aqua.

The souls behind sonic.exe turned grey, then glowed brightly, the souls transformed into five inklings, when aqua saw who they were, she started to cry.

Aqua: N-no...w-why!?

Machito: W-what did you to do her friends?

Sonic.exe: They're under my control now, you can't save them.

Machito: GODDAMMIT, HAVEN'T YOU ALREADY CAUSED THEM ENOUGH PAIN, EXETIOR?! WASN'T KILLING THEM ENOUGH YOU MONSTER?!

Sonic.exe: Hmph. Sunshine, ella, luke, james, roger? Kill your friend, aqua.

Corrupted Inklings: Yes, exetior.

Aqua: Guys, it's me! Aqua! 

The corrupted inklings slowly walked towards aqua.

Machito: Aqua, i know this will be hard for you, but you gotta fight your friends...i'm sorry...

Aqua: O-ok...kill sonic.exe for me, please.

Machito: Will do, aqua.

Machito ran up to sonic.exe and began fighting him, aqua got in a fighting stance, and let a tear escape from her eye.

Corrupted Ella: Soon, you will join us.

Aqua blocked ella's punches, then kicked her, luke grabbed aqua from behind, james started punching aqua in the stomach.

Aqua: OW! G-guys...please! Don't do this!

Corrupted James: Once you are dead, we can be friends again.

James started kicking aqua's legs, then james got burnt by fire.

Corrupted Luke: Huh?! What was that?