Operation: Space

Eggman was typing up a plan onto his computer, xeggy came in and was curious.

Xeggy: What are you doing?

Eggman: Ah, xeggy! Just in time. I've finished making my plan. Well...one part of it is already completed.

Eggman pressed a few buttons on the keyboard, and a giant, robotic island appeared on the screen.

Xeggy: WOAH! 

Eggman: Behold! The Mark II planet destroyer!

Xeggy: Wait...you want to destroy the planet?

Eggman: No, the island has enough energy in it to destroy planets, so you could say it's a bit like the death star. I will use this to take over the galaxy, and so forth!

Xeggy: How...long have you been building this thing?

Eggman: For over twenty-five years.

Xeggy spat out her drink.

Xeggy: Wow.

Eggman: I know right? And step two of my plan is to launch it into space! Most of my robots have already gone to the island, and then we'll turn on the timer and make our way to the island.

Xeggy: I'm shocked eggman. I guess an IQ of three-hundred really is useful.

Eggman: Our plan is ready. And now, i shall begin the countdown!

Eggman pressed a big red button, and a timer appeared on the screen, which counted down from one hour.

Xeggy: What are we waiting for? Let's go!

Eggman started up the egg mobile, and both jumped in.

Eggman: Hold tight.

The egg mobile began levitating, and the two flew off to the island.

(Meanwhile with you...)

You were sharing some popcorn with meggy, watching pacific rim.

(Y/N): I love kaiju films. I just love the fights in them, shame most monsters don't get a lot of screen time.

Meggy: That is true indeed.

During the film, meggy leaned on you, and gave a smile.

(Y/N): Heh. We're so cute together.

Meggy: I know, right?

A scream echoed throughout the castle, meggy jumped up and hit you in the face by accident.

(Y/N): OW!

Meggy: Oops! Sorry!

(Y/N): No, it's not your fault...what was that?

Meggy: It sounded like it came from upstairs.

You paused the film, and went upstairs with meggy to see everyone on the ground with octolings surrounding them.

Meggy: Huh?!

Desti: Ah, look who came in.

Two octolings came over and grabbed you and meggy.

Meggy: Agh! Let go!

(Y/N): What do you want?!

SMG3 came from behind desti.

SMG3: We heard that eggman is going up to space in one hour, so i wanted to capture you all and create a clone army. I want some revenge.

Meggy: Wait...did you just say eggman is going to space in an hour?

SMG3: Yes. Now don't make the same mistake your friend did.

SMG3 pointed to tari, who was injured.

Suddenly, a massive airship flew over the castle.

SMG3: There's my airship!

Desti: Now, it's time. Prepare to be cloned!

A few tubes came from the airship and encased everyone including you and meggy.

(Y/N): You won't get away with this!

SMG3: We'll let you go as soon as eggman is defeated.

Meggy: You better!

The tubes began lifting up, but then francis flew through the wall and got a trident out.

Francis: I got you, guys!

Francis cut a load of the ropes, and a few of the tubes fell back down into the castle.

(Y/N): Francis! Help!

Francis ran towards you and jumped, but got stopped by a few octolings.

SMG4: GET THEM!

SMG3: Let's go, desti!

Desti and SMG3 disappeared.

Meggy: Not again!

You and meggy's tubes went into the airship, and a few robots came over and took you to a room.

(Y/N): Oh great.

SMG3: Hello, again!

Desti and SMG3 came into the room.

Meggy: How'd you get up here so quickly?

Desti: Teleportation. We're heading up into space soon. So prepare yourselves.

Meggy sat down inside her tube, and started to get a little worried, you noticed this and tired to comfort her.

(Y/N): It's alright meggy. At least we're here together.

Meggy nodded slowly.

(Meanwhile...)

Francis was breaking the tubes open so everyone could get out, he had killed most of the octolings.

Tari: Thanks for the help.

SMG4: Jeez...it was getting hot in there!

Mario: Mario needs to take a crap.

Saiko: They took (Y/N) and meggy! We gotta save them!

Francis: Well guys...looks like were heading into space. 

SMG4: But how are we gonna get up there?! We have no spaceship or anything!

A massive crash was heard, everyone turned around to see a massive hole in the ceiling, and infinite was there with a big spaceship, loaded with turrets and rockets.

Infinite: I think i can help.

SMG4: Infinite?!

Infinite: I saw what happened, i actually wanted to come over and apologize for what i did to you guys. It was completely wrong.

Tari: We accept your apology. But we should be quick.

Bowser: Tari's right. We need to go now-

The ground started to shake, everyone turned around and looked outside the windows to see a giant, robotic island beginning to fly into space.

SMG4: So, that's what SMG3 was talking about.

Saiko: Damn...that thing is massive!

Infinite: Let's head out. I know about the doc's plans, he's trying to take over the world. We need to be careful while we're up there. Both eggman and SMG3 will attack us.

Francis: Let's do it then. Everyone, get in and buckle up!

Everyone got into the spaceship.

Francis: Want me to be the pilot?

Infinite: Sure.

Francis started the spaceship up, and they were off into space.

The space war begins soon...