Evil Steve

Mario: Hey guys...has anyone seen steve? He randomly disappeared yesterday.

SMG4: I saw him yesterday doing something, then he just vanished a few minutes later.

(Y/N): That's strange. Normally at this time of day steve would be recording shit for his youtube channel.

Meggy: Well, he'll turn up at one point. Anyways, me and (Y/N) are gonna go play some turf war in inkopolis. See you later!

SMG4: Bye! Have fun!

-Meanwhile...-

SMG3: So, it looks like the experiment was a complete success!

Desti: Indeed. Now, rise!

Steve slowly got up from the table, he was wearing a red shirt, spiked wristbands, and sunglasses.

Evil Steve: I feel strange. And...evil.

Desti: He's under our mind control.

SMG3: Yep, also..steve is only gonna be a distraction. We're working on something huge. And i mean, literally huge.

Desti: Anyways, go get SMG4!

Evil Steve: Got it.

Evil steve let out an evil laugh, then coughed a few times, evil steve walked out of the room still coughing.

Desti: I can't wait to unleash what we've made.

SMG3: Same here, desti.

Desti suddenly gave SMG3 a kiss on the cheek, making him blush madly.

-With you-

You and meggy were playing turf war in inkopolis, you ducked behind a wall, the other team was going crazy.

Meggy: Need some help here!

Meggy was pinned behind a wall, you threw a splat bomb at the enemy inklings, the splat bomb exploded, which blew up all of the inklings and sent orange ink everywhere.

(Y/N): Alright, that's done with.

Meggy: Thank you!

(Y/N): No problem.

Marie: Once again, the splatsquad has won!

Meggy: Woohoo!

(Y/N): Never mess with the best!

You left the game, and walked around inkopolis with meggy.

Meggy: Nice work back there!

(Y/N): Thanks, Meggy.

You shared a kiss with meggy, but your kiss was interrupted by your phone ringing.

(Y/N): Oh, come on...

You answered your phone, it was mario on the other end.

Mario: Hey, (Y/N)!

(Y/N): What is it, mario?

Mario: Me and SMG4 went into the city to get some spaghetti, but we've just found steve and he's acting coo-coo crazy!

(Y/N): You found him? We'll be right over.

You put your phone away.

Meggy: What was that about?

(Y/N): SMG4 and mario went shopping, but they found steve, and apparently he's gone crazy.

Meggy: Well, let's go see what's going on.

You jumped into the pipe leading to the mushroom kingdom, and ran through the basement and went upstairs.