Despair

(100TH PART BOIIIIIIII...also...prepare for feels this chapter.)

Everyone had gathered up, some people were wounded, while others were just fine. 

(Y/N): Hey...where's infinite?

Francis: Uh oh...

Machito: Let's go look for him!

Everyone began searching for infinite, eventually aqua had found him alone in a dumpster.

Aqua: Guys! I found him!

Machito: Awesome!

Everyone ran over to aqua, but they immeadiately noticed that infinite's eyes were red and bloodshot, he was also crying.

Meggy: I-infinite...?

Infinite: H-hi...

Machito: W-what's the matter?

Infinite: ...

(Y/N): Come on, let's get you out of there.

You and meggy grabbed infinite, then took him inside a nearby building.

Machito: Why are you crying, buddy?

Infinite: I-i've found out the truth...about what really happened to squad jackal...

(Y/N): Wh-what happened...?

Infinite: S-squad jackal...m-my family...

Aqua: Please, don't cry infinite-

Infinite: MY BROTHERS, MY SISTERS, THEY'RE DEAD BECAUSE OF ME! IT'S ALL BECAUSE I MADE A STUPID DECISION IN THE PAST, AND NOW I'LL NEVER SEEN THEM AGAIN!

Infinite started to cry more, you went up to infinite and hugged him, meggy, machito, crystal and aqua hugged infinite as well.

Machito: You can't blame yourself infinite...

Aqua: We want you to be happy...

Meggy: Infinite...who told you this?

Infinite: Mephiles did...and he isn't lying...

(Y/N): He's trying to make you sad so you'll be an easier target for him.

Infinite: W-why did i m-make that stupid d-decision...i should of just killed the doctor...and look what it led up to...

Crystal then kissed infinite on the lips, which calmed him down.

Infinite: T-thanks...

Crystal: I hate seeing you upset...

Infinite: I'm going to make that bastard suffer for what he did...i need to go find him and fight him alone.

Machito: Are you sure you want to do this alone?

Infinite: I need to kill him on my own. I'll be fine, guys...i don't want any of you to get killed by that heartless monster.

Aqua: Okay infinite...good luck...

Infinite opened the doors, and flew off to find mephiles.

Meggy: He's gone through so much pain in his life...

(Y/N): I can't believe he got fed such a dirty lie...that was just low, even for a person like eggman.

Machito: Let's continue fighting. I didn't expect something like this to pop up during our fight.

ReaderFromWR: I didn't expect that either...i think it's best for infinite to be left alone for now...

Crystal: I'm gonna follow him. He doesn't need to go through this pain on his own.