Toast and Pizza

During a normal day, two factions decided to go to battle. It was Toast vs Pizza.

Chica: Pizza, pizza!

Chica army: PIZZA!

(In another building)

Toast fairy: YEAH, TOAST!

Shy guys: TOAST!

The two factions left their buildings and walked towards each other.

Guy 1: What the fuck is going on?

Guy 2: No idea, all i see is a bunch of chickens and masked dudes walking up to each other.

The factions stopped, then chica and the toast fairy walked up to each other.

Chica: Pizza.

Toast fairy: Toast!

Chica: Pizza!

Toast fairy: TOAST!

Chica slapped the toast out of the toast fairy's hand.

Toast fairy: AW HELL NO!

The shy guys charged at the army of chickens, then the battle of toast vs pizza began.

(Meanwhile...)

You and everyone else was watching this happen from the news, tari was rooting for the pizza faction, because she thought they were ducks. (Lol, i remember when so many people called chica a duck instead of a chicken XD)

(Y/N): W-what is going on?

SMG4: Oh, i remember her. The robot chicken mario brought home when he and toad were sucked into the computer.

Tari: A-are you sure it's not a duck? 

Francis: It's. not. a. duck.

Bowser: And there's the insane toast fairy. 

Meggy: Look what they're doing! They're causing so much damage!

(Y/N): I say we go over there and give them a good ass kicking!

Meggy: I 100% agree with you there.

Mario: And we will be called...THE SPAGHETTI FACTION!

Everyone stared at mario with a 'really' look.

Mario: I even made my own flag!

(Y/N): Well, let's just head over there before that fight gets even more out of hand.

SMG4: We'll charge in there with my deathbus!

Francis: Everyone get on! I would use my widowmaker...but that randomly disappeared.

Everyone got into the deathbus, and they were off the to city to fight the two factions.

Meggy: So, this chicken...how crazy is she over pizza?

Mario: Extremely coo-coo crazy!

Bowser: Both are psychotic over toast and pizza. I'm just surprised they haven't been arrested, as i've been hearing those two factions have been causing a ton of trouble.

Suddenly, one of chica's clones jumped in the road.

Chica clone: PIZZAAAAAAAAA!!!

Tari: Look out!

SMG4 slammed his foot on the brake, but he wasn't fast enough and the deathbus hit the minion, sending it flying across the sky.

(Y/N): Home run.

Bowser: Keep going, i see smoke coming from the city!

SMG4 started the deathbus up again and drove towards the city, during the journey, the two factions kept fighting, bringing destruction around them.

FM: Ready guys? We gotta kill all of these people!

X: Fire!

The police began shooting at the factions.

Toast fairy: HEY! 

The toast fairy flew over to the police force and summoned forth an evil toast monster.

FM: HOLY SHIT! GIANT FLYING BREAD!

X: KILL IT-

Before X could finish, the deathbus flew over them, and hit the toast monster, killing it.

SMG4: SUP, FUCKERS?!

FM: SMG4! Help us take care of these maniacs!

(Y/N): HOLY SHITO! There's a lot of them!

Meggy: Time for some butt kicking!

Everyone ran out of the deathbus and started to fight the factions.

Chica: Pizza! Pizza!

(Y/N): Me and meggy will take care of the chickens, you guys go after the shy guys!

Mario: Got it!

You and meggy began battling through the chickens, you kicked one in the head, while meggy used her splattershot.

Meggy: We're surrounded!

(Y/N): I got this-

Suddenly rexy came flying from the sky and started fighting the chickens.

Francis: Good girl, rexy!

Rexy chomped one of the clones in half, then went on a killing spree.

Meggy: Behind you!

(Y/N): Huh?

One of the chica clones grabbed you.

(Y/N): Hey! Let go!

Meggy fired her splattershot at the clone's head, killing it instantly.

(Y/N): Thanks!

Meggy: More are coming!

You and meggy kept fighting the pizza faction.

SMG4: Tari, look out!

Tari turned around quickly and hit one of the shy guys with her robotic arm, knocking it out.

Saiko: Eat this, freaks!

Saiko ran through the crowd of shy guys and began fighting them with her hammer.

Bowser: Toast? What about burnt toast!?

Bowser breathed fire at a few shy guys, turning them to ashes.

Toast fairy: TOAST!

Chica: PIZZA!

The toast fairy and chica kept fighting, but what they didn't realize that during their fight, you and the others had completely killed all of their minions, they turned around and looked at the bodies.

Toast fairy: Oh shit!

The toast fairy flew away.

Chica: Pizza! Pizza!

Chica tried to fly as well, but she fell back down to the ground, chica turned around and saw everyone staring at her angrily. 

Chica: P-pizza?

Mario: BACK IN THE COMPUTER YOU GO!

Mario grabbed chica and threw her into the computer, she tried to escape but mario quickly destroyed the computer.

Meggy: Well, that's sorted.

SMG4: The toast fairy escaped, not sure if we'll see him again.

Francis: I'll meet you guys back at the castle. Fly rexy!

Rexy roared and flew into the air.

SMG4: A flying dinosaur is so majestic to me...

(Y/N): I keep asking him why rexy has wings, and he always replies with 'Don't ask'.

Meggy: Anyways, let's go back home.

Everyone got back on the deathbus and began their journey back home.

(I do miss chica in the SMG4 universe, but her pizza joke is so old now, it would barely be funny. RIP Chica 2014-2019)

Anyways, lata!