Explanation

A few hours after the fight between the Heroes and Villains, everyone was chilling out in the castle, doing their normal daily routine.

(Y/N): SB123 Mario and SB123 Meggy are back to answering questions.

Meggy: Yep.

Infinite: This time, i can pretty much ask them questions in person!

Crystal: Yeah, hehe.

SB123 SMG4: This video is gonna be perfect!

SMG4: I know, right?! Two SMG4s working together, equals, MORE SEXY VIDEOS!

SB123 SMG4: YEAH!

The two SMG4s high fived.

Tari: -Giggle-

SB123 Tari: Are you and your SMG4 a couple?

Tari: Of course we are!

Meggy: I also heard at one point, ReaderFromWR will teach SB123 Mario and SB123 Meggy on how to cook!

Infinite: I want to help as well, but...hopefully we don't get in any arguments, because of what happened a few days back.

(Y/N): I don't think they know about your falling out with Reader. You should tell them.

Infinite: Alright then. I also need to explain everything else that has happened. We only told them a little.

Deathwind: Indeed son.

Infinite, Crystal and Deathwind walked up to SB123 Mario and SB123 Meggy.

SB123 Meggy: Hmm? Oh, hey guys! What's up?

Infinite: There's still some stuff i need to tell you guys about.

SB123 Mario: And what is that, Infinite?

Infinite: Me and Reader...we had a falling out.

SB123 Meggy: Huh?! Why?

Crystal: Well, we were all part of a massive battle not too long ago, and an Infinite from the future showed what will happen in 50 years.

Deathwind: My god, i'm gonna be 102...

SB123 Mario: And what will happen 50 years in the future?

Infinite took a deep breath, and began to explain what may happen. He talked about Crystal and Deathwind's deaths, Aqua being killed by Reader, and much more. SB123 Mario and SB123 Meggy were completely stunned.

Infinite: Reader made me snap, and that's what led to our friendship being broken.

Crystal: We want to find a way to avoid that future.

Infinite: We're gonna.

Infinite and Crystal shared a kiss, everyone want 'awww.'

(Y/N): I can't imagine what else will happen in 50 years.

Meggy: The year would be 2069. 

Mario: My god, Mario would be so old!

SB123 Mario: Infinite...

SB123 Mario and SB123 Meggy hugged Infinite, he smiled and hugged back.

SB123 Meggy: I'm sorry about that...

Infinite: It's fine, you two. 

Crystal: Hmm, what else has happened?

Deathwind: Well, Xeggy and Orange Angel put a mask on me, which mind controlled me. They tried to make me kill my own son! They're gonna pay. Especially Mephiles.

SB123 Meggy: We'll make them pay, Deathwind.

Crystal: Also...Xeggy and Orange Angel...they...they captured your parents and threatened to kill them!

SB123 Meggy: E-excuse me? They did WHAT?!

Infinite: Dad here saved them. Flame was also under mind control, but we saved him as well.

SB123 Meggy hugged Deathwind.

SB123 Meggy: Thank you for doing that.

Deathwind: No problem, SB123 Meggy.

Infinite: Shortly after that event, we killed both Xeggy and Orange Angel.

SB123 Mario: How'd you kill them?

Machito: Actually, i killed Xeggy. I decapitated her.

SB123 Mario: Yowch. Nice work.

SB123 Meggy: And for Orange Angel?

Infinite: I slit her throat, and stabbed her in the head.

SB123 Meggy: Wow. 

Infinite: But that doesn't even matter now, those two are BOTH back from the dead, along with Wario-man, Screaming Peach, Sonic.exe, and now there's some Mario recolor going around who has the power to stop time!

SB123 Meggy: Wait, what?

(Y/N): His name was SMGX. His overalls are dark-purple, he has light-purple skin, and his eye color is red.

SB123 Mario: SMGX...? Is he working with SMG3?

Infinite: He might be. 

Crystal: Just like the rest of the villains, we're gonna kick his ass as well.

SB123 Mario: Indeed!

Deathwind: I think that's all we've got to say. A lot of stuff has happened during your honeymoon.

SB123 Meggy: Okay then. Thanks for telling us that, Infinite.

Infinite: No problem, SB123 Meggy. I'll let you get back to answering your questions.

SB123 Meggy: Actually, me and Mario are just about to go back to our house. We'll have a wonder around and see what we can get for your birthday, Crystal!

Crystal: Ah, okay! 

SB123 Mario: We've not finished unpacking our things yet.

Meggy: I won't lie, you two got some good tans!

SB123 Meggy: Thanks, MXR Meggy. Bye, guys!

Crystal: See ya!

SB123 Mario and SB123 Meggy jumped into the pipe leading to Inkopolis, and walked into their home.

SB123 Meggy: Thor! Keara! 

All of the pets jumped on SB123 Mario and SB123 Meggy,

SB123 Mario: Hehehe, we missed you too!

Male Pikachu: Pika! Pika!

Female Pikachu: Pikachu!

SB123 Meggy: Are you hungry?

The pets nodded.

SB123 Mario: Okay then! Let's get you some food!

SB123 Mario and SB123 Meggy started feeding their pets, someone from outside was watching.

???: Ah, so those two are SB123 Mario and SB123 Meggy. They have high amounts of energy.

SMGX: Hey, Nazo, what are you doing?

Nazo: Hmm? Oh, i'm just checking on SB123 Mario and SB123 Meggy.

SMGX: We need to find Towa and Mira. We're not ready to strike yet, my friend.

Nazo: Alright then. I can't wait for all of the trouble we're gonna cause!

SMGX: Same here. Let's go find our demon friends.

SMGX and Nazo began to fly, and sped off into the sky.

(Nazo? You're here too? Well, we got another villainous hedgehog to deal with.)

Anyways, lata!