Time Stopper

(Y/N): Jeez, yesterday turned into a messy situation.

Meggy: Yeah. I'm sad Infinite and Reader got into that fight.

Machito: Well, i hope they sort things out, because it's making me and Clauds quite upset.

Crystal: I suggest that Reader apologizes to Infinite. He was the one who did make Infinite get angry.

(Y/N): True.

SB123 SMG4: Mario and Meggy come home soon! I can't wait!

SB123 Bowser: I've missed having them around!

Infinite: Me too.

Crystal: Me three.

(Y/N): Me four.

Meggy: -Giggle- Well, those two have missed out on a lot of events.

Infinite: Yeah, they have. Now we've gotta deal with all of these villains again.

Deathwind: At least we've all gotten stronger, son. I can't wait to meet SB123 Mario and SB123 Meggy. They sound like really good people.

SB123 Saiko: Trust me, they are.

Infinite: I just wanna know though, how are all of the villains we killed are even alive?

(Y/N): No idea.

SB123 B0b: I aLsO cAn'T bElIeVe DiCk SqUiD bRoKe ThE dEaL yOu TwO mAdE!

Crystal: She's gonna pay for that.

Meggy: Indeed.

Machito: If Sonic.exe or Xeggy go anywhere near Aqua, they're dead.

Infinite: Don't worry, Machito. We'll make sure Aqua doesn't go through all that pain again.

Machito smiled, and gave a thumbs up.

(Y/N): Now we also gotta deal with the screaming bitch again.

SB123 Tari: Oh yeah...

Meggy: Bad news is, Sans and Papyrus aren't here! They were basically our counter to Peach's screams!

SB123 SMG4: Actually, we do have a Sans and Papyrus in this universe, just not sure where they are.

Infinite: Hopefully we can recruit them, just like last time.

SB123 Fishy Boopkins: Well, me and other Boopkins are gonna watch some anime!

B0b & SB123 B0b: WaIt FoR uS, bOoPkInS!

(Y/N): Hehehe. 

Meggy: Oh god. There they go again with the anime.

Crystal: -Giggle-

-Meanwhile...-

SMG3: God, it's awesome to meet another SMG3!

SB123 SMG3: So you and your Desti were responsible for creating Xeggy?

Desti: Yep. However, she betrayed us and caused quite a bit of chaos when that happened.

SB123 Desti: Well, that's in the past now. Hey, are you two in love as well?

SMG3: Indeed we are.

SMG3 and Desti shared a kiss.

SB123 SMG3: Nice.

Mephiles: Hey, guys?

Zelus: Hmm?

Sonic.exe: What is it, Mephiles?

Mephiles: Someone's at the door...

Enzo went up to the door and opened it, the mysterious Mario recolor was there.