Blackout

It was getting late, also there was rain and thunder outside, you were on the couch, feeling bored.

(Y/N): Hmm...yet again i am bored.

Meggy: How about we play a game on the Nintendo Switch?

(Y/N): Nah, i've played everything on there, and now it's just boring, i am looking forward to Super Mario Maker 2, though.

Crystal: I know, right?! I was expecting something like Splatoon 3, but i didn't expect a sequel to Super Mario Maker!

A portal opened up, infinite came out of it, Crystal ran up to him and gave Infinite a hug.

Infinite: Hehe, thanks Crystal.

(Y/N): Where'd you wonder off to?

Infinite: Oh, SB123 Mario and SB123 Meggy had a few problems on their honeymoon, so i decided to be generous and i extended their holiday. 

Crystal: That was really nice of you, Infinite.

Meggy: What were the problems?

Infinite: Oh, well, SB123 Peach decided to follow in Screaming Peach's footsteps, and Bowser JR decided to be a little shit and teamed up with her. SB123 Mario and SB123 Meggy stopped them and now, SB123 Peach has to spend one month with SB123 Bowser as punishment.

Bowser: -What a lucky son of a bitch...-

(Y/N): She got what was coming to her.

Meggy: Yeah, no matter what universe, Peach is always a spoiled, bossy little girl.

Infinite: Indeed. Anyways, let's watch some TV.

You turned around and turned the TV on, you decided to watch a film, but it was only five minutes in, and the power went out.

Infinite: Whoa!

Crystal: What just happened?

Meggy: Probably a power cut.

(Y/N): I'll go check the power box downstairs.

Infinite: You might want to take a flashlight. I don't want you falling down the stairs.

(Y/N): Alright then.

You went into the kitchen and grabbed a flashlight from one of the drawers, and went downstairs.

(Y/N): Oh shit, i never realized how spooky the basement was when it's dark...

You turned the flashlight on and began to walk through the basement, spiders and other bugs crawled on the walls.

(Y/N): Ugh...bugs...hate em.

You eventually found the power box, but it was busted.

(Y/N): What the hell? Why is the power box busted?

You then heard a noise from behind, you turned around, someone was there with a mask.

???: BOO!

(Y/N): AAAHHHHHHHH!!!

You ran to the corner and waved your flashlight around, that's when the masked person started laughing.

???: Hahahahaha! Oh, you should of seen the look on your face!

The masked person took his mask off, it was Francis.

(Y/N): Really? Don't scare me like that! You almost gave me a heart attack!

Francis: Aw, come on, buddy...can't i have a little fun?

(Y/N): Actually, why are you even down here?