Dragons

You were in front of mario, tapping your foot. Mario was in a wheelchair, completely covered in bandages and casts due to the quintillions of people who beat the living shit of him yesterday.

(Y/N): I believe you also owe an apology to meggy.

Mario: -Sigh- I'm sorry for slapping you, meggy.

Meggy: It's fine mario. As long as you don't do it again.

Meggy's phone started to ring, she picked it up and answered, francis was on the other end.

Francis: Hey, meggy!

Meggy: Oh, hi francis. What's up?

Francis: I got a bit of a problem...i'm lost in the forest.

Meggy: Can't you just teleport back here?

Francis: I wish i could, but i got attacked by a dragon earlier, and using my powers while hurt really kills me.

Meggy: Oh no!

Francis: Luckily, i have a flare gun with me, so let me know when you're near, and i'll fire it to show my location.

Meggy: Alright, see ya!

Meggy put her phone away.

(Y/N): Who was that?

Meggy: Francis got lost in the forest, he got attacked by a dragon and is also hurt.

(Y/N): Alright, let's go save him!

Mario: -Muffled- Good luck, you two!

You carried meggy and ran towards the forest.

Meggy: Things have been...kind of strange lately.

(Y/N): Hmm?

Meggy: I just want to know who's leading xeggy and wario-man, whoever he is seems more stronger than the two. I've also been hearing that a few inklings have gone missing in inkopolis.

(Y/N): We'll have to sort that out later.

After a few minutes of running, you arrived at the forest, meggy called francis again.

Francis: Alright, you two nearby?

Meggy: Yep! Go ahead and fire the flare gun!

Francis aimed the flare gun into the air, and fired, a red light went flying into the sky.

(Y/N): Alright, it looks like he's not too far into the forest actually. 

Meggy: Let's go!

You followed meggy into the forest, when suddenly a roar echoed throughout the forest.

(Y/N): W-what was that?

Meggy: Ummm...(Y/N)...?

You turned around, meggy was shivering.

Meggy: Look up...

You looked up to see a medium sized dragon hanging from a tree, staring directly into your eyes.

(Y/N): Oh...hi there.

The dragon roared, then flew from the tree and grabbed you.

Meggy: (Y/N)!

Meggy got her splattershot out and fired at the dragon, hitting it and the dragon fell from the sky, luckily you landed in a big pile of leaves.

(Y/N): Thanks, meggy!

The dragon got up and charged towards meggy, but francis jumped out of a nearby tree and stabbed the dragon in the head with his trident, killing it instantly.