The confession

After a fierce battle with sonic, everyone was in the castle treating their wounds.

Saiko: That's the last of the quills.

Saiko had a small towel on her cheek, as it was bleeding a decent amount from all those quills that had been lodged into her face.

SMG4: You guys should feel lucky, that rat kicked me in my pingas! AND IT STILL HURTS!

Tari was just near a table fixing her robotic arm, as it had been damaged.

Tari: This is so complicated, i should be thankful that there was a manual in my arm for whatever reason. Other wise i would not know what to do!

(Meanwhile with meggy)

Meggy was just playing her 3DS, she thought hard and long on what do say to (Y/N), and she finally had the confidence to do it.

Meggy: In an hour or so, i'll head to the castle and confess to (Y/N), there's no point in being shy anymore.

Meggy then got a phone call from francis.

Meggy: Hello?

Francis: Heya. You built up some confidence?

Meggy: Yes, i have. In an hour or so, i'll come over to the castle and confess my feelings. How is everyone?

Francis: We just got back from a fight with sonic the hedgehog, we're all kind of banged up.

Meggy: Is (Y/N) ok!?

Francis: Yup. 

Meggy: Phew...

Francis: Alright, let me know when your coming over then, see ya.

Meggy: Bye!

Meggy hung up the phone, and continued to play on her 3DS.

(Back in the castle)

Bowser: Im gonna cook up some dinner. After that i'm gonna head home.

Saiko: Same here.

Bob: YuP. i NeEd To CaTcH uP oN aNiMe.

Fishy: I'll come along to yours!

Bob: CoOl!

Bowser cooked chicken, which only took around twenty minutes.

Bowser: DONE!

Bowser burst through the door, and gave everyone a few bits of chicken.

Bowser: DIG IN!

Francis: -This is pretty tasty. Bowser is a really good cook...-

After everyone finished their dinner, and everyone went home, apart from francis.

Francis: Hey, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Yes?

Francis: Meggy is coming over in a few minutes, in the meantime, what could we do?

(Y/N): Guess we could watch some TV.

You sat on the couch and turned on the TV, however nothing really good was on.

Francis: Nothing good is ever on TV these days, guess we could watch youtube instead.

(Meanwhile with meggy)

Meggy: Alright...no turning back.

Meggy entered the pipe which led to the basement of the castle.

Meggy: Here goes.

She walked up the stairs, then went through the door.

Meggy: Hey guys!

Francis: Hey meggy.

(Y/N): Wassup?

Meggy: Oh, i just wanted to come over for a while.

(Y/N): Cool! We're currently watching some of SMG4's recent videos.

Meggy: Guess i can join in.

Meggy hopped on the couch next to (Y/N), but a blush immediately appeared on her face, francis noticed it and let out a small chuckle.

Half an hour later, meggy decided to finally express her feelings.

Meggy: Hey francis, is it ok if you can go outside? I want to talk to (Y/N) in private.

Francis: Sure... -Yes! Here we go!-

Francis went outside, but he secretly watched through a window.

(Y/N): So, what'd you want to talk about?

Meggy: W-well, i just wanted to say...you've b-been a good friend to me ever since we met...

Francis: -Come on...please...-

Meggy: And plus, you've been closer to me than any one i know...

(Y/N): Hmm? 

(Y/N) Started to blush.

Meggy: So...the thing i really want to say...

Francis was just squealing outside, luckily the two couldn't hear him.

Meggy: I have strong feelings for you.

You stayed silent for a moment.

(Y/N): So do i, meggy.

Meggy: Huh?

(Y/N): You've been a good friend to me than anyone else we know, and I've had the same feelings for you as well.

Meggy had a massive blush on her face now.

(Y/N): I love you, meggy.

Meggy: I love you too.

The two shared a kiss, while outside francis was just punching the air in victory.

Francis: She did it...i'm so happy for the two of them!

During their kiss, SMG4 walked out the bathroom.

SMG4: Ahhhhh, nothing better than having a crap- 

SMG4 then noticed (Y/N) and meggy kissing, he then rushed back into the bathroom and started throwing up in the toilet.

Well...that wraps that up...

This story is NOT over! I have WAY many more ideas for this story...it ain't done yet...and plus, i'd like to continue it into the tari arc. (Yes, SMG4 secretly announced to fans i amino (I believe) that the secrets at the end of the videos we've been seeing have been confirmed to be a tari arc!) (UPDATE: HOLY SHIT! I've just seen the new trailer that came out and it looks freaking AMAZING! But it takes place in a different universe, so my guess of tari betraying us is out the window XD)