Light Vs Dark

Infinite: H-how are you alive?! I saw meggy smash your head in with the anti-mephiles bat!

Mephiles began to laugh again.

Mephiles: Oh, i'll gladly tell you how i survived.

(Infinity Woomy: Chapter 14, The Revenge of Mephiles)

Mephiles: How is this possible?!

Meggy: Well, like you, I am immune to all attacks... but unlike you, I am immune to this bat i'm holding, which you're not!

Mephiles: OH SHI-

Meggy whacked mephiles with the bat in the head so hard that it exploded, as the rest of his body fell to the floor.

After the heroes had left mephiles' headless body on the building, dark squid had come up and dragged his body back to her hideout. After a few hours, she had revived mephiles.

Mephiles: Argh...where am i?

Dark Squid: You're awake. Good.

Mephiles: How come you've revived me?

Dark Squid: I know what you're capable of. You're one of our most powerful members...so would i let you die like that? No.

Mephiles then looked around, then saw a strange machine.

Mephiles: The hell is that?

Dark Squid: Oh, after we've killed meggy and her friends, we decided to not only take control of this universe, but go on to other universes and take them over as well!

Mephiles then saw this as a chance, a chance to get some revenge on infinite and reader, but it would come with some consequences.

Mephiles: That won't be necessary. 

Dark Squid: Huh-

Mephiles then grabbed dark squid by the throat, and began to strangle her.

Dark Squid: W-w-what a-are y-you doing?!

Mephiles: I should kill you right now and take your soul...but i'll make a deal. You let me escape to infinite's universe, and i won't kill you.

Dark squid wanted to kill this traitor, but she knew he was part-god and would very easily kill her.

Dark Squid: F-fine!

Mephiles let go of dark squid's neck, she fell to the floor gasping.

Mephiles: Good. I don't need any of you now. I'm going to recruit some other villains i know of in hell.

Mephiles then turned the machine on, and went to infinite's universe, from there, he revived xeggy and wario-man, recruited sonic.exe and peach, and took many souls.

(End of backstory)

Mephiles: Now you see.

Infinite: I knew it...i knew you wouldn't go down that easily...damn it, dark squid!

Mephiles: Now, i can continue my revenge!

Mephiles teleported in front of infinite and kicked him off the building, aqua and machito saw this from a distance.

Machito & Aqua: INFINITE!

Infinite bounced off the ground, and landed on a pile of boxes.

Infinite: Ow...fuck...

Machito and aqua ran over to infinite, who was hurt.

Aqua: Infinite, are you ok?!

(Y/N): What happened over here?