Nightmare

Infinite was resting after his fight with mario. The fat plumber had managed to damage the phantom ruby, and this wasn't good for the mysterious jackal either, as a few of his powers weren't working properly.

Infinite: I can see why SMG3 hates those people now. They really are a bunch of nuisances. I better make sure i don't make the same mistakes i made a year ago...

(Meanwhile with SMG4)

SMG4: You all did a good job today. We've had alot of people come over to the castle and they have signed up to be a part of our alliance. Together, we are strong.

Meggy: It's getting late. I might go to sleep.

(Y/N): Same here.

SMG4: You all deserve some rest, especially (Y/N), meggy and tari. They went through one hell of a drug trip today.

Saiko: What do you mean?

SMG4: Long story short, they got sent to a different world, got chased by fake luigis.

Saiko: Oh, i guess that makes sense.

You hopped onto the couch, while meggy went back to inkopolis. It's been one rough day. 

You shortly fell asleep.

A few hours in, you started to have a nightmare.

(Y/N): Huh? Where am i?

You looked around to see that you were in the castle, but it looked...broken down and abandoned.

You walked, and you saw something on the wall. It was a poster about SMG3. On it, it said 'The alliance has fallen. We have taken over the world, bow down to us."

(Y/N): They took over the world? Guess infinite is to blame for that...

As soon as you said that, a very glitchy infinite appeared.

Infinite: The ones that are close to you, are dead.

(Y/N): Infinite? What do you mean?

Infinite then showed a series of your friends dying. These images replayed in your head hundreds and hundreds of times.

(Y/N): WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM?!

Infinite: I ended their pathetic lives...but the worst, for you at least...

Infinite showed an image of meggy being blasted by infinite, which killed her.

Your eyes went bloodshot. Tears were forming in your eyes.

(Y/N): I'M GONNA KILL YOU!

Infinite: I don't think so.

Infinite then stabbed you with a sword.

Your life was fading away, but before the nightmare ended, infinite said something.

Infinite: Friends are nothing but a fleeting illusion.

You woke up, with tears in your eyes, it was dark, and most likely everyone else was asleep.

(Y/N): Thank god for that...it was just a nightmare...

You tried to go back to sleep, but that wasn't happening anytime soon.

(Y/N): Agh...i can't sleep. It's more better if i go to inkopolis and see meggy. That'll make me feel better.

You tiptoed past mario, who was asleep naked on spaghetti.

(Y/N): Ew.

You slowly went into the basement and found the pipe that led to inkopolis. You went in.

(Y/N): Inkopolis looks so nice at night time...

You went over to meggy's house, and knocked the door.

Meggy: Ugh...who could that be at this time?

Meggy opened the door, but she didn't seem mad.

Meggy: (Y/N)? What are you doing-

You gave meggy a hug, tears were falling down your face.

Meggy: What happened?

You went inside, and explained the whole thing.

Meggy: Oh...

(Y/N): I'm just scared it'll happen.

Meggy: It won't. It was only a nightmare.

(Y/N): I hope not. If it did, my heart would shatter.

Meggy pulled you in for a kiss, which calmed you down shortly after.

(Y/N): Thanks...

Meggy: It's alright. I love you.

(Y/N): I love you too.

Meanwhile outside, infinite's face slowly turned into a troll face. He had actually snuck into the castle and messed with your dream.

Infinite: It's always nice to do some midnight pranks...heh heh...