SMG4 goes crazy

It was all quiet in inkopolis, you were hanging out with meggy, until something on the TV popped up.

News reporter: Good morning everyone, the mushroom kingdom has a slight problem on it's hands.

(Y/N): I bet it's just some crime.

News reporter: A recolored mario has been going around, hurting people and has been screaming out 'I need memes.'

Meggy: SMG4?

News reporter: More information will be delivered shortly. It is best to avoid the maniac.

The news turned off, and it went back to the original program came back on.

(Y/N): I guess we should investigate.

You and meggy went outside, and went into the pipe, when you arrived in the basement, luigi was there, crying his eyes out.

Meggy: Luigi? What's the problem?

Luigi: I don't wanna die...

(Y/N): Why are you down here?

Luigi: As you may of heard, SMG4 is currently on a rampage, because he hasn't had a daily dose of memes for a day.

Meggy: Seriously? And i thought mario was bad when it came to spaghetti.

Luigi: SMG4 attacked me, i had to run down here into the basement, so i think i'm safe.

(Y/N): We'll head upstairs.

You walked up the stairs, and you saw that the windows had been boarded up, and mario was there, holding a gun.

Mario: OH SHIT! INTRUDERS!

Meggy: MARIO! It's just us!

Mario: Oh...sorry meggy.

(Y/N): I see that you fortified the place.

Toad: SMG4 went MENTAL! I went past his room and i heard him scream! He came charging out and started attacking everyone! I don't know what happened to luigi either!

Meggy: He's down in the basement hiding. I don't blame him, this situation sounds serious.

Bowser: It is.

You turned around, and saw that bowser had both his arms and legs broken.

(Y/N): Owch! What the hell happened bowser?

Bowser: I tried to stop him, it was a bad idea.

Meggy: We'll go sort this out.

Mario: Just be careful you two. 

(Y/N): We will be.

Mario pressed a button, which lifted a metal gate blocking the door. You and meggy walked out.

Meggy: My guess is that he is in-

Guy: DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL!

(Y/N): Who the hell are you?

Guy: HE'S COMING! HURRY AND SAVE YOURSELVES!

The random guy ran away, and then the ground started to shake.

Meggy: Why does the ground always have to shake when a intense moment like this happens?

(Y/N): What do you expect? It's the magical world of SMG4. (Fourth wall breaker. Lol)

SMG4: WHERE ARE MY MEMES?!

Meggy: Uh oh.

SMG4 marched over the mountain with an axe.