Continued rivalry

It had been a few days since you and meggy were kicked out of the castle for the kitchen disaster, you hadn't really talked to anyone, and francis was getting a little worried.

Your phone began ringing.

(Y/N): I'll get it, meggy.

You picked up the phone, and francis was on the other end.

Francis: Yo, (Y/N), you alright? I haven't heard from you for a while. Is everything ok?

(Y/N): Meggy and i got kicked out of the castle.

Francis's tone got a little deeper.

Francis: WHAT?! Why?!

(Y/N): We accidentally caused a huge amount of damage within the kitchen, because we decided to leave the oven by itself and it set on fire, also peach shouted at meggy and made her cry.

Francis: ...

The line went dead.

(Y/N): You there, francis? Hello?

No response, you put the phone down.

Meggy: -Sigh- Things really haven't been easy for us lately.

(Y/N): We only need each other.

Meggy: Indeed.

You and meggy kissed, during this, someone outside laughed.

???: Well, isn't that cute.

You both turned around, and desti was at the window.

Meggy: What do you want?

Desti: I want to have a little spar.

(Y/N): We've recently dealt with a lot, so no thank you.

Desti: Guess i better make you by force.

Desti suddenly shot you, sending you flying at the TV.

Meggy: Oh come on!

Meggy jumped out the window and kicked desti's splattershot, sending it into the sky.

Desti: Dang it.

The two got in a fistfight, you slowly got up and went outside, you charged at desti and tackled her to the ground.

Desti: Hey, look!

She pointed at the sky, you and meggy looked, desti then pulled out a 10x ink bomb.

Desti: Boom.

The ink bomb exploded, sending ink flying everywhere, the entire area was covered in it, you got up from the mess.

(Y/N): Not again! Meggy, you ok?

Meggy got up, desti approached you slowly.

Desti: What, had enough?

You jumped at desti and kicked her across the face, she went flying into a wall, but she quickly got back up and kicked you in the kneecap, making you fall.

(Y/N): Fuck, not the kneecaps!

Meggy: I got ya!

Meggy rushed over to desti and slapped her, desti did the same, and it just turned into a slapping contest.

Meggy got the upper hand and did an uppercut on desti, sending her flying into the air, she landed with a pretty nasty impact.

Desti: AGH! MY HAND!

Desti looked at her hand, all of her fingers were dislocated.

You and meggy approached her, but she got up and reset her fingers, meggy gagged at the sound of the cracking.