Goodbye for now, infinite

It was christmas eve, everyone was super excited, there was going to be a wild party tomorrow, however...infinite felt a little guilty about something, fishy noticed his strange attitude and went up to him.

Fishy: Hey infinite? You look a little upset...what's the matter?

Infinite sighed heavily.

Infinite: Come with me, fishy.

Fishy followed infinite into his room.

Fishy: What is it, infinite?

Infinite: Well...i've been keeping this a secret from all of you...and i don't want you to panic.

Fishy: Go on...

Infinite: Well, soon enough...a war is going to happen in another universe soon, and i'm helping the good guys there.

Fishy: Wait...another universe? W-what are you talking a-about?

Infinite: I guess it's time to announce who i really am. This world...this universe? I created it.

Fishy: WHAT?!

Infinite: Yes...on the 14th of november, i got an idea in my head to join a community of other writers. And ever since i joined the SMG4 crew, you have been like a family to me ever since squad jackal. I'm just saying when smeshbras123 comes to get me, i might not come back.

Fishy: Wh-what do you mean?

Infinite: From what i know, the war is going to be very tough, so the good guys are going to need all the help they can get.

Fishy: W-will you d-die?

Infinite stayed silent for a moment.

Infinite: Hopefully not. But if i do, at least i can still continue this story from the other side. I'll announce my secret to the others later.

Fishy: So you're not going to celebrate christmas with us?

Infinite: Sadly not. I decided to head to smeshbras123's universe a little early, i want to get a head start so the enemies in that universe don't get any funny ideas.

Fishy: My head is starting to hurt...

Infinite: Spend some time with bob. It'll make you feel better, boop.

Fishy went outside and closed the door.

(With you)

(Y/N): Yo, bowser! You need help getting the turkey prepared for christmas?

Bowser: Feel free to help!

Meggy: Want me to help as well?

Bowser: N-no.

Meggy did her puppy eyes.

Meggy: Pleaseeeeeee?

Bowser couldn't resist, every time meggy did that to someone, they always broke.

Bowser: F-fine! But (Y/N), keep an eye on her, i don't want her to cause another fire.

(Y/N): Alright then.

Meggy: Yay!

You and meggy lifted the huge turkey onto the counter, where bowser started to decorate the turkey with a few other ingredients.

Bowser: Good! Now, throw it into the oven! It'll cook over night. 

You and meggy lifted the turkey again, and carefully put it into the oven.

Bowser: Now to set a timer...and done! 

SMG4 suddenly came into the kitchen.

Meggy: Oh, hey glitchy!

(Y/N): What's up?

SMG4: Infinite has something to announce to everyone.

Bowser: Ah, good timing! We just finished with the turkey!

You, meggy and bowser followed SMG4 outside, infinite was standing on a small box, everyone else was in front of him.

Infinite: Alright then, looks like everyone's here.

(Y/N): So...you have something to announce?

Infinite: Alright then...here goes.

(A few minutes later...i'm too lazy to write that all again XD plus i am kind of sick...)

After infinite finished, everyone stood with shocked expressions.

Meggy: W-wow...i had no idea...

Francis: Different universes exist after all...holy crap...

Infinite: Sadly guys, i won't be here for christmas, smeshbras123 should be coming right-

A portal opened up in the middle of the room. Everyone backed away from it, suddenly, someone came out.

Infinite: Talk of the devil...

SB123: Infinitetheedge? You here?

Infinite jumped off the box and went over to smeshbras123.

Infinite: Heya.

SB123: You ready for this?

Infinite: Yup. I just need to say my possible final goodbye.

Infinite turned around to the citizens of his universe.

Infinite: Well guys, this could be it. Enjoy christmas...i'll see you all lata!

Everyone: Bye! Good luck!

Infinite walked into the portal.

SB123: Have fun tomorrow, you guys.

SB123 walked into the portal, and it disappeared.

Mario: Well...that was strange.

Meggy: I hope infinite stays safe when the conflict begins.

(Y/N): Well, when that war begins, lets all have hope for our friend.

SMG4: I think i need to lie down after that. My brain is fried.

Francis: Wow...and i thought the phantom ruby's effects were confusing...

Fishy: Hey bob! Want to watch some christmas anime with me?!

B0b: ...HeLl YeAh!

Everyone apart from you and meggy ran towards to the TV, they turned it on and anime popped up on the screen.

Meggy: Oh god...i'm not watching that.

(Y/N): How about we just play a game of go fish?

Meggy: Alright then!

(Meanwhile...)

Infinite arrived in SB123's universe.

Infinite: So, anything special happen recently in this universe?

SB123: Mario proposed to meggy.

Infinite spat out his fanta.

Infinite: Really? I'm happy for the both of them!

SB123: Heh, anyways...where are you going to stay while we wait for the war to begin?

Infinite: I'll think of something.

(So yeah, infinite will be gone from the story for a while, but hey! At least it's christmas tomorrow! Hope you enjoyed being in this story Smeshbras123!)

Lata!