Metal Gear

You were in the kitchen with meggy, teaching her more cooking tips and tricks, she was getting so much better by the second.

(Y/N): Nice work, meggy! Now all we need to do is put the beef in the oven and we're done!

Meggy: Hehe, thanks for teaching me how to cook, (Y/N). I really appreciate it.

You shared a kiss with meggy, then tari burst through the door, making you jump.

Tari: Oh, sorry you two.

Meggy: No, it's fine, tari.

(Y/N): Why did you burst in like that though?

Tari: You need to see this. Flame was going around in inkopolis and what he's just seen is unbelievable.

Tari whipped her phone out, and a video began to play. It was flame recording on his phone, he had his phone pointed at a massive robot.

Flame: Jesus christ! What is this thing?

The giant robot then let out a loud screech, and the video cut out.

(Y/N): Uh oh.

Meggy: W-what was that thing, anyway?

Tari: I recognize that robot design from anywhere. That robot was a Metal Gear RAY.

(Y/N): Metal Gear RAY!? 

Meggy: Well, whatever it's planning on doing, we gotta stop it!

You then heard SMG4 scream from outside, you opened the doors and saw everyone else staring at another giant robot, which e.gadd was in front of.

E.Gadd: Inkopolis is in great danger! I would pilot this thing myself, but i'm not the good ol' youngster i used to be. So, someone else has to do it.

Meggy: C-can i try?

(Y/N): Has it got one seat or two seats?

E.Gadd: Two. Alright, here's how you operate it...

(A few minutes of boring scientific shit later...)

Meggy: Simple enough...

(Y/N): Let's do it!

E.Gadd: By the way, this giant machine is called a Metal Gear REX.

Tari was just freaking out at this.

E.Gadd: Obviously you two can't use the pipe now, so you'll have to travel to inkopolis with the REX!

Francis: Wow. I didn't know E.Gadd was capable of making Metal Gears.

You and meggy jumped into the cockpit of the Metal Gear REX, you pressed a few buttons and the giant machine activated.

SMG4: Kick that RAY's ass!

Meggy: We will!

Meggy began operating the REX, then it started walking towards inkopolis.

-Meanwhile...-

Flame: Agh! Shit...

The Metal Gear RAY let out another screech, then a few missiles came out of it's back and flew towards flame.

Flame: Oh fuck-

The missiles hit the ground, sending flame flying into a nearby building, which collapsed on top of him.

Clauds: Everyone run!

A lot of inklings ran from the Metal Gear RAY, which jumped on top of a building.

FM: THE MILITARY IS HERE!

X: Shoot it down!

Soldiers and tanks began firing at the Metal Gear RAY, none of the bullets had any effect on the metal giant, suddenly a voice echoed from the RAY.