COOKIES!

SMG4: Hey, has anyone seen tari?

Bowser: Hm? No i haven't. About ten minutes ago i baked some choco chip cookies and gave a few to her, then she disappeared.

(Meanwhile in the basement)

Tari: These cookies are delicious! But where has my duck gone? I think i left it down here somewhere...

However, the amazing smell of the cookies drifted through the basement and went into a spooky painting.

The smell then passed by a small, horned creature.

Bully 1: -Sniff, sniff- -Gasp-

Bully 2: Do i smell...

Bully 1: COOKIES?!

Bullies: COOKIEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!

The bullies suddenly jumped out of the painting, tari turned around and saw the bullies coming towards her.

Tari: AHHHHHHH!!!

The bullies jumped on top of tari and started eating the cookies.

Tari: Someone! Help! These things are crushing me!

Tari kept screaming, meggy's ears picked up tari's screams.

Meggy: Tari's in trouble!

(Y/N): Where is she?

Meggy went downstairs to the basement, you followed her, meggy kicked the doors open and saw tari with a lot of bullies on top of her.

(Y/N): WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!

Meggy got her splattershot out and fired at the bullies, they got scared and ran off.

Meggy: Tari! Are you ok?!

Tari: Y-yes...ow...

Bullies: COOKIES!

Meggy: Uh oh. Run!

A ton of bullies ran around the corner and chased after meggy and tari.

(Y/N): Come on girls!

Meggy and tari ran through the door, before the bullies could get through you quickly slammed the door in their faces.

Tari: W-what were those things?

SMG4: Wait...did i hear someone shout cookies?

Meggy: Ummm...yes.

SMG4: Alright, who decided to be stupid and eat cookies near the spooky painting this time?

Tari: Uhh...sorry?

SMG4: ...It's ok tari, i forgive you!

The bullies started ramming the door, you quickly blocked the door with a car. (Where the hell did you get that from) However that was not enough and the bullies rammed the door down.

Bully 1: COOKIES!

Bullies: COOOOOOOKIIIIIIIIIIIESSSSSS!

SMG4: UPSTAIRS, NOW!

SMG4 picked you, meggy and tari up and ran upstairs quickly.

B0b: WhAt Is GoInG oN-

Bullies: COOKIES!

B0b: Oh SwEeT jEsUs WaIt FoR mE!

Saiko: Fishy, let's go!

Fishy: What-

Saiko grabbed fishy and ran after SMG4, while bob ran after saiko.

SMG4: Get in quickly!

Saiko, bob and fishy ran into the room, and SMG4 quickly slammed the door.