Francis's rage

The red bolt of lightning went towards meggy, wario was laughing evilly.

(Y/N): MEGGY!

You ran up to her and pushed meggy out of the way, but the red lightning bolt hit you in the chest.

Meggy: (Y/N)!

Francis: NO!

You felt a massive strike of pain in your chest, you collapsed to the ground.

(Y/N): Heh...heh...

Meggy ran over and crouched down, she had tears in her eyes.

Meggy: W-why (Y/N)?! I-i don't want to lose you!

(Y/N): Y-you took t-the previous at-attacks for me, didn't y-you? I w-wanted t-to return the f-favor.

Francis: (Y/N)...please don't leave us...

(Y/N): S-sorry guys...l-looks like m-my time is up...

Meggy then gave you a kiss, you kissed back, and eventually you turned to dust.

Meggy: N-no...

Meggy covered her eyes, while francis stood there, frozen.

Wario-man: WAHAHAHAHAHA! Another insect destroyed. You did actually hurt me with that attack, but it wasn't enough to kill me!

Meggy: Y-you m-monster...

SMG4: Meggy, i'm sorry, but we got to go!

Meggy didn't move, she was completely stuck.

Wario-man: If you just stand there, i'll turn you to dust!

Wario-man shot out another bolt of red lightning towards meggy, but francis teleported in front of her and deflected the bolt of lightning.

Wario-man: WAH!? H-how'd he do that?!

Francis had tears pouring from his eyes, but so much rage was building up inside of him.

SMG4: Uh...francis?

Francis: You...heartless...bastard...

Francis's eyes began to glow red, then orange, then yellow and many other colors.

The ground began shaking.

Meggy: W-what i-is happening?

Francis: I'm going to kill you for what you've done to so many innocent people...even (Y/N)...you killed him without NO mercy whatsoever!

Wario-man: You expect a god to give you mortals mercy? Pathetic.

All these words did was just anger francis more, and that's when he finally snapped.

Francis: UUURRRRRRRRRRAGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

A bright light emerged from francis, and blinded everyone nearby.

Bowser: What is going on?!

After a while, everyone gained their vision back, francis was done with his unusual transformation, he was now wearing a suit of armor, a helmet, and his trident was upgraded.

Francis: This is a power i thought i would never use, but you have left me no choice.

Behind francis, was many different colored pixels.

Wario-man: Ha! You think that will stop me?!

Wario-man went in for a punch, but francis blocked it easily.

Wario-man: W-wah?!

Francis then kicked him into the air and hit wario-man with his trident, sending him flying into a building, making it collapse.