Colliding Universes

(Alright, so something awkward happened yesterday that I need to include in this story. ReaderFromWR posted a chapter on his story "ReaderFromWR the Housekeeper" which is like over 20000 fucking words long. So, if you read that first, then this chapter will make sense.)

(Anyways, on with the chapter!)

Infinite: Phew, glad that's over with.

Crystal: Yeah, jeez...

(Y/N): H-how...the fuck...are all of the villains alive?!

SB123 SMG4: No idea. I want to ask that as well.

SB123 Bowser: I also can't believe that Orange Angel and Xeggy survived those brutal attacks.

Machito: I decapitated Xeggy...

Infinite: And those two are somehow fucking alive again. CAN'T WE GET A BREAK FOR ONCE?! WHY CAN'T THE MULTIVERSE JUST HAVE PEACE?!

Meggy: Infinite, calm down!

Crystal kissed Infinite on the cheek, which calmed him down.

Infinite: Thanks, sweetheart.

Crystal: No problem, honey.

SB123 Tari: So, since you guys, Machito, Aqua, his Tari, and Clauds are all stuck here for a month, you're all gonna have to move into the castle.

(Y/N): But does it even have enough room? Sure, it's a castle, but...look around! There's more than fifty of us!

Meggy: I'm sure we'll all be able to fit in.

Bowser: Hey, other me.

SB123 Bowser: Yes?

Bowser: So, do you steal the princess much?

SB123 Bowser: Nah. Not really.

Bowser: I see.

Crystal: This is quite exciting, though! It's like one, massive sleepover!

(Y/N): Hehe, you could put it that way, Crystal.

SB123 SMG4: I also learned that Infinite has been getting stronger and stronger ever since you left our universe at the end of the war. That true?

Infinite: Yep. But i won't show my new abilities. Techniques like that aren't for show.

SB123 Tari: Oh my goodness, he's so cool!

Infinite: Heh, thanks.

SB123 SMG4: Anyways, let's make our way over to the castle. 

Meggy: Okay then.

Everyone began walking to the castle, it took a while, but you eventually arrived.

Infinite: I just hope no one does anything stupid back in our universe. If they have, then i'm gonna be pissed off.

SB123 Saiko: I'm sure nothing will happen, Infinite. 

Saiko: Plus, all of the villains we've ever dealt with are trapped in this universe.

Infinite: Eh, you have a point.

SB123 SMG4: Let's head inside!

You walked into the castle, it was the exact same as the one back home.

(Y/N): Huh. I thought something would be different.

Meggy: Same here.

SB123 SMG4: So, we gotta sort out rooms.

Machito: Yeah...

Aqua: This is gonna be so frustrating...

-A few hours later...-