Pink Issues

(Y/N): That soldier from yesterday was quite annoying.

Meggy: I know, right? Hopefully he's learned not to mess with us again.

(Y/N): I hope so, if he does, then we'll kick his ass.

Meggy: Indeed.

SMG4 walked into the room.

SMG4: Heya, lovebirds.

(Y/N): Hi, SMG4!

Meggy: What are you doing?

SMG4: Oh, i'm just about to throw these clothes in the washing machine.

Meggy: Actually, i do need to wash this beanie. 

SMG4: Oh, okay then! Stick it in the washing machine.

Meggy took her beanie off and threw it into the washing machine.

SMG4: -Wait, did i put my gloves in there...? Nah, i left them in my room, i think.-

SMG4 slammed the door, then turned the washing machine on.

(Y/N): What shall we do? I'm really bored.

Meggy: Let's just play Splatoon on the nintendo switch. (Wait...another fourth wall break? Shet, more work for me)

(Y/N): Okay then!

You turned the nintendo switch on, then began playing turf war with meggy.

You and meggy had won a decent amount of times, the washing machine then finished.

SMG4: Oh! Looks like the washing is done!

Mario walked over to the washing machine and opened it, his eyes extended out at what he saw.

Mario: Oh shit...not again...what the fuck...?

Mario grabbed SMG4's gloves, which were glowing pink.

Meggy: Hmm? What's with the- WHOA!

SMG4: What's going on?

Mario quickly turned around and hid the gloves behind his back.

Mario: N-nothing!

SMG4: Mario, what are you hiding behind your back?

Mario: It's...uhhh...ummm...-Gasp- OH MY GOD, SMG4! LOOK! WALUIGI MEMES!

SMG4 turned around, his eyes extended.

SMG4: WHERE?!

Mario ran over to you and grabbed both you and meggy, then ran into the kitchen.

(Y/N): What's going on?

Mario: Okay, long story short before we get murdered. Many years ago, i was stupid and put my hat in the washing machine along with SMG4's gloves, they turned pink, and SMG4 had a massive fit.

Meggy: And the gloves are glowing?

(Y/N): What the hell?

Mario: This is worse than before, if he sees his gloves like this, we're all gonna die.

Meggy: Well, we gotta get him new ones before he finds out!

Mario: Shit...alright, take the gloves with you and go to the city to find some gloves! I'll keep SMG4 distracted.

(Y/N): Alright then, let's do it.

You carried meggy and sneaked out of the room, and walked out of the castle.

Meggy: Let's go find some new gloves!

You ran towards the city with meggy, mario was scrolling through memes on his phone, which kept SMG4 distracted.